As I mentioned a few days ago, I am going to a party tonight, like a fancy dress.. go as a film star or someone from a film. I am going as Ava Gardner, not that I will end up looking like her.
So please wish me luck in getting ready! I am currently sat with my hair pinned up praying it will go right. I am also sat here bored out my wits, it is too early to do my makeup and I have nothing to do. Booo.
So I will do this Santa Tag which Char has done. Feel free to copy & do your own answers.
So I will do this Santa Tag which Char has done. Feel free to copy & do your own answers.
Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
No idea what 'egg nog' is, so hot chocolate, although I don't drink that so much.
Does Santa wrap presents or just puts them under the tree?
Both, just find it extremely strange Santa has the same wrapping paper as my mum, does this happen to anyone else?:S
Colored or white lights on tree/house?
White! I do like coloured ones but my preference is white.
Do you hang mistletoe?
No I don't... yet.
When do you put your decorations up?
Whenever we can be bothered getting it out my Gran's loft!
What is your favourite holiday dish?
Like Char said, Christmas dinner, obviously.
Favourite holiday memory?
Erm, I'm not sure really, not exactly a favourite but I find it hilarious how one Christmas, I asked for 'Baby Annabelle' clothes, clearly for Baby Annabelle, and I got none and stormed to my room in a huff. Yes I was a bit of a spoilt brat!
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Erm not really, unless I see Matt before Christmas which I will be doing, but that isn't Christmas Eve.
How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Lights, tinsel and random decorations, no baubles, except the Simon Cowell one.
Snow! Love it or dread it?
I dread it at the moment, as I won't be able to see Matt, but after that it's more than welcome to snow (it actually did a bit today hmph).
Can you ice skate?
Not at all, I am cringing thinking about it!
Do you remember your favorite gift?
Like Char said, when I got my Nintendo DS (however the very first version), I rang my friend in excitement (she was getting one too) to see what she had called her Nintendog. Mine was called Taya and was a Shih-Tzu. R.I.P my beautiful Nintendo.
What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Erm, I am not sure, making sure everyone is happy.
What's your favourite holiday dessert?
Chocolate log! Or even Christmas pudding, mmmm so good.
What is your favourite holiday tradition?
The way my mum makes me and my brother stay upstairs whilst she gets a wash and she has to go down first, and there happens to be Santa's footprints all over the floor... strangely, he has size 4 feet and he has obviously been standing in flour for some reason. Love it all the same!
What tops your tree?
A fairy which is actually meant to hang from the tree but we put elastic round her legs and stick her on the top!
Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
Normally, it sounds awful, but receiving, I won't lie about that. However, this year, I am quite like the little boy on the John Lewis advert. If you haven't watched it, I won't spoil it completely, so watch it here. That is how I feel this year!
Candy canes... yuck or yum!?
Erm, in the middle, I can live without!
Favorite Christmas show?
All the Christmas specials, Doctor Who especially! Royal Family, Coronation Street...
Saddest Christmas Song
Probably the Band Aid one.
Enjoy your Friday night and weekend!
~Jazz
~Jazz

Good luck and have fun! Post some pictures please. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this I think I'll do it! X
ReplyDeleteI have just done this tag after seeing it on Chars blog! Loved reading yours...Christmas dinner is the best Xx
ReplyDelete