I do have a thing at the side of my page of what makes me smile, but I will make a list of a few things here that come to the top of my mind.
1. Misfits (E4). Possibly the funniest programme going. I am in love with Rudy and was previously in love with Nathan. I almost wet myself every episode with laughter.
2. Upbeat songs. Not like clubbing songs, I can tolerate those songs, but not those. But I mean like really dance(y) songs, I can't give an example, but like ones with great words and a great beat that makes you want to get up and dance round your living room in your pyjamas.
3. Old photographs. I just love memories, like most people do. I especially like seeing photos of a particular event that you have completely forgotten about and the memories come flooding back.
4. Making people laugh. I don't do it often, I have an awful sense of humour, I am just pathetic with jokes. People normally laugh at me, not with me, but that does not matter, I still feel smug and smile like a cheshire cat. Great feeling.
5. Fireworks. They almost make me want to cry because I smile so much at them. No idea why.
6. Youtube videos. I think that is the place I laugh the hardest. Yesterday, I was actually crying my eyes out at this video;
7. My family and boyfriend (including cat). Do I need to say much more?
Seven may be an unlucky number, but they are the top seven things that comes to mind most.
I may or may not be posting pictures of my Christmas decorations tomorrow, hopefully I will be!
What makes you smile or laugh most?
Keep smiling and laughing.
~Jazz
I have to say my family/friends and boyfriend make me laugh. I've never seen Misfits before but I want to see it, maybe I should now! xo
ReplyDeletewww.almostdelightful.com
I totally agree with making people laugh. Too bad I'm an accountant and not a comedian, eh?
ReplyDeleteGreat post huni :) Thank you for your lovely comment! YouTube videos always make me laugh too when ever I am feeling down I search for funny videos on YouTube or videos of cute kittens and then I am happy again :) Xx
ReplyDeleteThat video was so funny! Thanks for sharing the things that mean a lot to you! :)
ReplyDelete