Sunday, 18 December 2011

Laughing but slightly apprehensive...


I think my boyfriend has a stalker... I think it's hilarious but I am slightly worried!

She like tweets him really weird stuff like 'I miss you:(' and 'I NEED to hear your nice words:(', what on earth!? Then she retweets things like 'If only you knew how much our little conversations mean to me' and 'that feeling when you're growing attached to someone', erm, he has a girlfriend you know. I mean, I might be reading the situation really wrong and she might be on about another lad, but come on, seriously. & she texts him such random things when we're together! She is just plain weird. I admit I am a very jealous person, but who wouldn't be a tad curious about that!?
Oh, and she told Matt a few months ago she was pregnant when she wasn't at all...

Anyway, I am off to visit family later on for a few days, so I probably won't be on here until about Thursday as I am getting my teeth done on Wednesday, so so sooo nervous. But very excited!

Here are some pictures from my last two nights out. I am suffering from a bit of a sore throat now.



 

Just to remind you all, I am not photogenic in the slightest! The last picture is awful but cracks me up, I didn't even realise it was me!

Have a fun start to the week and enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
Has anyone else done anything fun?

~Jazz

6 comments:

  1. The photos look like you had a lot of fun! This girl definitely sounds a bit odd! Hope she leaves him alone soon so you're not worrying about it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything sorts itself out soon! Your photos look lovely Xx

    I have given you an award over on my blog so hope it cheers you up :)

    http://xxdollyblossom.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures. If your boyfriend has a stalker he must be desirable so you are a lucky lady X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look gorgeous! And what a psycho that girl is, holy crap. I would lose it if anyone said something like that to my hubby. I guess in a way it's kind of flattering though. At least you know you have good taste in men, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so nice ! Thank you ! ;)
    Nice photos ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you are TOO adorable. I love the pictures!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)