How was everyone's Christmas!?
It's a shame it is already over, and an even bigger shame I never even had a chance to have my favourite sandwich - turkey and cranberry. This is because a certain someone, ahem my brother, finished off the turkey. I am actually quite upset about this, I was looking forward to one for weeks. Never mind, that's family for you!
I had a great day, awoke at half seven and thought my mum would be a tad mad if I got up then so I slept for another hour and a bit, then sneaked into my mums room with my stocking! I finally got my hands on my beautiful Kindle! I am in love. I was very spoilt this year presents-wise, so I am so so very grateful for everything I got!
I will now post some pictures of the day. Some pictures include 'Santa's' footprints, and a beautiful bracelet I received off my boyfriends grandparents! Oh and, my brother is staring at a packet of real worms that are edible. Meant to be Bushtucker Trials! He actually ate them too...
Let me know if you have uploaded a post of how you spent your day, I would love to see it!
Lots of love.
~Jazz
Love the 'Santa' foot prints XO
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful time was had by all! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ReplyDeleteI have a kindle, they are amazing little things :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful day! Love the footprints haha, so cute. xx
I had a kindle too, I'm in love.
ReplyDeleteWe live in Florida, so guess the footprints would have to be sand! ;)
ReplyDeleteNot sure how I found your blog, but just read thro your last few posts ... don't give it up ... you have a lovely style!
Cute Pictures <3 I love the bracelet and your kindle =) I also received a bracelet mine was from my boyfriends mom. Looks like you had a great weekend and a great dinner the food looks yummy!! Take care and hope you have a Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and presents
ReplyDeleteHaha love the photo of Santas foot prints Xx
OOh, A Kindle, lucky you!!
ReplyDeleteHere in Australia, they were long gone come Christmas, shops are only just re stocking them now!!
Lucky lucky girl, have awesome fun with it :P
xx
Nichola
owhhh I so want a kindle! just had a flick through your blog, lovely :) x
ReplyDeletefashioninflux.blogspot.com