Well. I have just got back from the dentist. And that was an experience I want to forget! (For anyone who doesn't yet know, I went to get my two front teeth shaved then a filling put on)
Me & my mum got there and my appointment was at 3.15, we didn't go into the room until 3.55. He gave me the numbing injection twice, one at the side of each tooth. I have had it before, but oh my, the feeling was horrible. It wasn't painful, but I could feel it like swimming around inside my gums, then could feel the needle get pulled out. Oh God, ugh. He then said, wait for ten minutes and I will come and get you.
Half an hour passed by and my top lip felt like it had gained 5 stone and felt incredibly fat, so I had started to drool, much to my embarrassment... oh and my nose had gradually got numb. The dentist finally called me in and he got to work. It took forever (well, half an hour), and I have never been so nervous in the chair! I'm normally fine at the dentists but I was holding each arm with my hands, squeezing the fat on my upper arm and I could feel my whole body shaking, it was crazy! Anyway, they're finally done now and they look pretty good. They won't last forever, but I'm pleased for now. But not so pleased about spending two hours at the dentist.
We got home from visiting family yesterday too, travelling much quicker than normal so it only took us 3 1/2 hours each way which is bloody great to be honest! The only problems we encountered were drivers in the village before our town, and in our town too. One driver was actually travelling at 5mph. 5mph. I don't drive but I know that that is a pathetic speed. Then again, I do live in a town full of O.A.P.'s.
![]() |
| I didn't take this, but this is the town we went to! |
Whilst down south, we went to a town called Winchester, which was pretty sweet. We hired out a wheelchair for my little cousin, as she has had to have an keyhole surgery on her leg as her bones were twisting. She will have to have the same again on her other leg as soon as her current cast is off. So because of this, someone made her a gingerbread house which we soon demolished! It was deee-lish. Sorry about my uncles foot in the first picture of it, he is a bit of a pain.
That is my mum in the pictures with us! & sorry about my hair being greasy, I don't wash it when I go down south because they always get spiders in the bathroom!
What have you been up to?
Have you had any traumatic dentist experiences?
I am going to my gran's tomorrow to decorate the Christmas cakes and make some Christmas cupcakes! Praying they will go right...
I might do a post of them tomorrow. But in the meantime, enjoy your Wednesday night!
~Jazz






I hate the dentist. They scare me so much. Which reminds me, I'm due for a cleaning. ARGH!
ReplyDeleteI hate the dentist too!
ReplyDeleteThe worst experience I ever had was having a filling the dentist was about to give me a numbing injection when his assistant knocked his arm and the needle ended up going through my cheek and poking out the other side! epp!
Love the photos, especially the little houses. Xx