Saturday, 24 December 2011

Just a little wish...


for each and everyone one of you to have a fantastic Christmas tomorrow! 
(Or if you have celebrated it today, then I hope you have had a wonderful day!)


Are you all excited?

These are the Christmas cakes I decorated and some Christmas cupcakes I made. 



I spent yesterday with Matt and received a digital camera off him! Ooo-la. I got him a wireless computer mouse and a Blu-Ray and bits and bobs, he asked for the mouse, I'm not that dull that I decide on presents like that for people hehe...

 Here are some pictures of at Matt's, we made a gingerbread house and it kind of broke at the back... my fault. I also like placing his bean bag on his bed and watching TV, is that weird? I feel really tall when I do it (bare in mind I am 4ft11). The picture of the fireplace is testing out my new cam! & I am not posting the picture of me and Matt because I look horrendous. I am spending New Year with him at a James Bond themed night so we will hopefully get a nice photo then which I will post!

 

Then today I had a major tidy of my room to impress Santa... then we visited my aunties house then came home and made some gingerbread houses! Mine is on the left and my brothers is on the right. Yes, we are 17 and 18 and still enjoy making them. (And Matt is 19 and overly enjoyed it at his). About an hour ago I heard my mum yelling in the kitchen "oooooh noooooooo, Jai, Jai, Jai, your house is going down", and she was right, my brothers house had collapsed. This is why only females should be left to do this kind of stuff! Who agrees?


Anyway, I am going for a big bubble bath, then going to watch a bit of Christmas Eve trashy tele!

I really hope everyone enjoys their day tomorrow. Lots of
love to you all. 

Merry Christmas!

~Jazz

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed with the cakes!

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes are amazing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Christmas cakes look lovely! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)