Just a few facts, some very bizarre facts, some boring, that may help you get to know me a little more.
The general.
• I actually do not like the colour pink. Bit weird considering my whole blog is centered around the colour and I enjoy buying pink things. Strange.
• I hate pizza. Pizza is a horrible thing. Ew.
• I hate deep water because my foot once got tangled in some sea plant sort of thing and I was under water for about half a minute or so.
• I love shabby chic and white French furniture, my aim is to get my bedroom like this one day. But nicer.
• I always order tap water at restaurants because it's free. Cheapskate right?
• I tend to cry an awful lot. At anything. Films, music, tv programmes, pictures.
• Oh my God. The Irish accent on a tall, gorgeous man. Ahhhhh - drools.
• I used to be a big nerd and really clever, then I gave up.
• I have to wear glasses but rarely do.
The weird.
• I like strange food combinations. One of my favourites being strawberry jam and sour cream and onion Pringles in a sandwich together.
• My arms are double jointed, so yeah... my arms are pretty gross.
• I talk to my cat like she's human, who doesn't though? I also tuck her into bed, she has a comfort blanket too.

• I believe in ghosts and believe I have seen one for sure, if not two. Debating the second one due to my imagination. But the first one was definitely there, it was an old lady in a rocking chair in my old house and she was just sat there rocking away, then she kind of floated down the hallway. My brother saw her too.

• I believe in ghosts and believe I have seen one for sure, if not two. Debating the second one due to my imagination. But the first one was definitely there, it was an old lady in a rocking chair in my old house and she was just sat there rocking away, then she kind of floated down the hallway. My brother saw her too.
• I have done a ouija board with my friends which some people would disagree with completely, oh well, it didn't exactly work out anyway - sob.
• I like talking in weird voices. I'd actually probably be a pretty good voice over if I tried, without sounding too boastful.
• I have my life set out (get ready): I must be married when I am 25. I must have my first child at 26, it must be a boy. I must have my second child at 30, it must be a girl. I must have my third and final child at around 34, give or take a year, and that must be a girl. I must have a 5 bedroomed Georgian house, master bedroom with ensuite, and no more than one and a half acres of free land - I can't garden to save my life. Oh and I have a variety of kids names picked out. My secret though, can't have people stealing them ;) Who wants to bet on all of this?
• I probably come across as a creep as I like watching people, not in a creepy way though. I just find people so interesting. Ok, maybe I am a creep...
• I can't run, when I do my arms flap about like a bird.
• I have always believed that I will die before I am 20, I really do not know why I have always believed this... And it's a tad scary seeing as I only have two and a half years left as a teenager... Eee I'm weird.
• I can't run, when I do my arms flap about like a bird.
• I have always believed that I will die before I am 20, I really do not know why I have always believed this... And it's a tad scary seeing as I only have two and a half years left as a teenager... Eee I'm weird.
__________
Hopefully this has given you a deeper insight to my world and what I'm like, feel free to unfollow if you're now a tad scared.
I may do one of these posts every now and then.
Do you have any bizarre facts about yourself?
If you want to know more about a specific point on this post let me know. Or email me if you know anyone you think I should see, e.g. a personal trainer to prevent my arms flapping, or give me the number of an Irish man you know, I will welcome that whilst my mouth hits the floor.
If you want to know more about a specific point on this post let me know. Or email me if you know anyone you think I should see, e.g. a personal trainer to prevent my arms flapping, or give me the number of an Irish man you know, I will welcome that whilst my mouth hits the floor.
~Jazz

I think it's pretty cool that you've seen a ghost. I'm a fan of the Irish accent too! XO
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post :) It was fun to get to know you better!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful new years weekend! //Niina