For today and the next two Tuesday's I will be posting dream logs! Basically what it says on the tin, a log of my dreams. Is that even right? Like a logbook, but log for short... Who knows.
When I've had a dream I will try and conclude why I had it and if it makes any sense to me!
Today covers two weeks worth of dreams (which I started writing down from the end of August), but don't worry I didn't remember half of them, so that's why some days aren't included :)
Wednesday 29th - I was playing Minecraft. Then I met up with my ex, who said his mum wanted me to go away with them all, and he was annoyed I had moved on from him. I then sent him an abusive message on Twitter, he replied threatening to tell things about me! Then I was hiding in a room thinking about a leather jacket and a cat.
Reason - I'd been playing Minecraft in the day, I'd been reading my diary about Matt the day before, and I'd tweeted Laura about a leather jacket the day before.
Thursday 30th - Some random lad had accidently killed his girlfriend, but pretended he hadn't by giving her a piggy back so she looked alive. Her dad then found her in a cardboard box or something.
Reason - No bloody clue!
Saturday 1st - There was a zombie attack on the world, and some guy was hiding in a supermarket ceiling. He was then found by other survivors and led them to a study type thing.
Reason - I'd been playing Minecraft, which has zombies in it. And had been watching The Walking Dead.
![]() |
| This kinda makes me feel a bit better about zombies. Source. |
Reason - I'd been thinking about joining the gym there. No idea about the squirrel.
Tuesday 4th - There were two policemen standing in front of a gate eating pies and from newspaper. They were shouting at some policemen on the other side of the gate. I was kind of hiding behind some wall and then watched the two on the other side turn into zombies. The two on my side suddenly set dogs free from somewhere and there were dogs all over the place. I then got into a cupboard in the wall. Then I was climbing a ladder and there were zombies at the bottom of it. Then I was randomly in my garden on my swing.
Reason - I'd been watching The Walking Dead, and I guess I see the swing in my garden everyday from the window.
Thursday 6th - I was at work and the pots that needed to be washed were piled to the ceiling. I then walked through the wall somehow to the outside bin and shouted in to the boss "they can be fried instead". Then I was in a forest climbing a tree, collecting the leaves, some random person was helping me. I got to the top of the tree and just sat there.
Reason - At work it was super busy and we didn't have time to do the pots and they were starting to pile up, but not to the ceiling! Also, a customer asked for fried bread, not toasted. No bloody clue about the forest, was thinking about The Hunger Games if that has any relation to collecting leaves?
Sunday 9th - Me and my friend met these two YouTuber's, the extremely good looking one kissed me on the cheek whilst my friend took a photo (when I woke up I actually almost went on my phone to look for the picture). Then I was in this giant house where my brother beat me up!?
Reason - I'd been watching the YouTuber's that night. No idea about my brother, we've been getting along lately! Maybe a sign? Oooo.
Monday 10th - I was driving when I hit a zombie, who then turned into a normal person, but just walked off whilst crying.
Reason - I hadn't actually been watching The Walking Dead, so no idea!
I think I probably need to stop watching The Walking Dead, it's starting to take over my dreams.
Have you had any strange dreams lately!?
Jazz


wow, i love how you remember so much of your dreams! i only ever remember random bits and pieces... like today, the phrase "don't go into the enchanted winter forest" has been in my head all day.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun idea! I love the idea of writing down your dreams, but I never seem to remember mine, not even right after I wake up. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDelete