Monday, 17 September 2012

Rewriting a post in a paragraph and random stuff.

I wrote a post yesterday and published it but then realised half of it didn't make sense so went to make it a draft but deleted it. I've done that a few times actually, oopsies. 

SO. I shall rewrite it as quickly as possible. 
I went out Saturday night. Met my friend's gorgeous cousin. Had a little bit of a kiss with him. Ended up kinda liking him. Fell flat on my arse and now have a bruise on my bum (which I won't show you, don't worry). Got a little stressy about this lad because I like him, but there's no point in liking him because he moves away for university in two weeks. 

Yeah. That was all it was, but a little more ranty. He is so kind and sweet though. And good looking which is a bonus. But never mind! (I did write about another lad a few months ago - but can't find the post - I soon got fed up talking to him and I actually think he was seeing someone who he was quite serious about, oops, so hopefully I'll get bored with this one too!)

Expect many posts in the future about lads I will like. I enjoy sharing my life.

Also, thought you may like to know, I was relaxing in the bath before, casually daydreaming when I noticed a huge fucking spider making its way from the ceiling towards my face. Honestly, you can't even imagine how fast I was out that water. Absolutely shat myself.

I don't really have much else to say. Just thought I would post. I was in the mood to blog but don't really have much to say.

I have no pictures to share with you either today. Hmm. No idea where I'm going with this.
 I sold £30 worth of stuff on Ebay over the weekend which is pretty damn good. Dealt with arsey and stressful customers at work today. Looking forward to going to bed later.

Also, who has seen Taylor Swift's new video for her new song? How hot is that guy that's in it! Phwoarrrrrr. 

Source
Please tell me you agree! Who are your celebrity crushes?

Jazz

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, yay for having a kiss with a good looking lad! That's always something to be happy about and deserves a blog post!

    That guy is pretty lovely looking :') I wouldn't mind having him on my arm! Haha. As for my celebrity crushes, definitely Ian Somerhalder, Kellan Lutz and Jake Dalton! Oh so very yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)