Saturday, 8 September 2012

Catch up! & asking a favor.

Hi guys!

I'm partly back, partly not. I've not read any of your posts yet I'm afraid, I've been pretty busy and been faffing about with this blog. However, on Monday, I am dedicating my afternoon to blogging! I have my vlog to film, which I am not entirely sure what I'm doing, some posts to write, and I will be reading your own posts as well :) how lovely and lazy. I'll get the chocolate in ready. But I don't know when I will be back to posting properly, hopefully (fingers crossed) by Tuesday!

I also start university in just over two weeks and I am pretty nervous if I am completely honest! I've been reading some books for it and been trying to do bits and pieces of writing. I've also found a few people doing my course through the dreaded Facebook, which has come in handy for messaging them and getting to know them a bit. I find it a tad strange that these are the people I am probably going to be in classes with for the next three years.

My job is going really good and I am enjoying it, which is good! I will do a post on it in a few weeks:)

If you read a post on a touchy subject a while back, I said I would update on it, and I didn't find the moment to say it, but I'm still working on it. Hopefully there will be another update in a while.

I sent off my broken camera to be fixed, and when they returned it it was in a worse condition and they said they wouldn't fix it under warranty. I sent them a really angry email and they said they will send me a brand new one for making my other camera worse! ...Then I got my other one kind of working, to the state it was in before I sent it away to be fixed, oops. Never mind, my new one is on its way. They will never know.

I've been changing the look of my blog a bit because the colours were starting to make me feel a bit sick, ha! I've also decided I really need to start including pictures in my posts, because I think they make blogs a bit more appealing. 

So I have a few questions if you could pretty please answer them, it's just so I can make my blog a bit better for you guys as well as myself :) I'll feel a bit of a twat now if no-one replies... Eeeeek, never mind!

Is the width of my blog okay for your laptops/pc's?
Is the whole white theme too boring or cold looking?
If I include pictures, what kind would you like to see (considering I don't do all that much in life, I don't have an awful lot to photograph, but if there is anything in particular you would like to see, please let me know!)
Is there any certain topic you would like me to cover in my Tuesday posts? (The topic changes each month.)

I'd be so, so grateful if you could answer any!

Hope you're all well!
Got any gossip for me?

Jazz

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait til you're back for good! We miss you dearly. Glad everything is going so well for you and you like your job. As far as your questions go:

    1. Width is just fine for my screen, at least the computer I'm on here at work. I'll check it on my home laptop later.

    2. I don't think it's boring but I'm not opposing a change! It's always fun to see a bloggers creative side in blog design.

    3. More pictures of you, you sexy bitch!

    4. I think you do a good job coming up with post ideas. Can't think of any suggestions right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)