Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Tag - How much my mug is worth.

I decided to do the 'how much your face is worth' tag, which I saw over at Aimée's blog. Check her out, she has lovely hair and does cool posts. I apologise for the horrendous photo of me, I'd just been out in the pouring rain and have dodgy skin lately. These are all the products I use!
Face
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation - Cool Vanilla (I'm very pale) - £12.50
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (I only use this on my cheeks because it has a sparkle to it) - Soft Beige - £8.99 (Currently £5.99 in Boots)
No7 Mineral Perfection Blusher - Soft Damsen - £9.00 (This may sound expensive but it lasts ages)
L'Oreal True Match Touche Magique Concealer - Natural Beige - £6.99

Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original - £14.50 (Again, this sounds expensive, but the thing lasts ages!)
Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadow - Mocha/Latte - £1.99
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Waterproof Black - £10.99
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express - Waterproof Black - £2.99 (TKMaxx sells the smaller and cheaper version)
Bourjois Effect Smoky Eyeliner - Intense Black - £5.49
L'Oreal Superliner -  Carbon Gloss - £6.99

Lips
17 Lasting Fix Lipstick - Honey Blossom (Looks so much darker on the picture for some reason!) - £4.29
Bourjois Effect 3D Lipgloss - (No idea what shade, it's pretty worn!) - £7.69


For a little extra information incase you wanted to know, my skin is combination/oily, mainly oily on the T-Zone. Then I get breakouts along my jawline, grrrr!

However.... My grand total is.....

£92.41

What?! I honestly didn't even think I used that much makeup until I laid it all out. That's pretty expensive, I think.

However, I do get the majority of my makeup for Christmas, whether I need it or not. I like to stock it up, so I never really have to pay for it! My only recent purchases were the foundations and liquid eyeliner, however I bought the majority of that with my Boots customer reward points.

My best recommondations out of these makeup products would definitely be the concealer and the False Lash Effect mascara. Oh and if you're crap with liquid eyeliner, the L'Oreal one is pretty good. 

There we go. That's my five minutes of being a beauty blogger ;)

Please leave a link if you've done this before or if you do do it!
Do you use as much makeup as me, or way more?



Changing the subject, here's some random photos. My cat likes to sleep in my curtain. And I had one hell of a yummy hot chocolate today.

Hope you're having a nice week and also liking the fact I am including more photos in my posts!



 Jazz

3 comments:

  1. i love the idea of this post! your face looks gorgeous btw :3 and i would do it, but i'm kinda scared... do i really want to know? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without kissing your ass, I have to say that you are honestly, truly so goddamn beautiful! Seriously Jazz, you are gorgeous. I LOVE this picture.

    Anyway, I used to always buy cheap make up. I was like, "There's no difference between the expensive brand and the cheap shit so I might as well." Then for my wedding I invested a little and I really liked the stuff I bought. Now I'll ocasionally splure and buy the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hot chocolate looks so yummy lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)