Monday, 10 September 2012

Vlog - 100ish facts.

I'm back earlier than expected!

Sorry for the crappy editing of this video, I was trying to do it really quickly! Unused clips/parts where I went wrong are included at the end, and some are a tad weird.
Oh and sorry for the awfully messy hair, it was disgusting so needed to be up.


Jazz

4 comments:

  1. This is great! It's always so great to see you on video. You're so pretty and sweet! Laughed at all these facts, you're so much like me. I love eating and remember eating a neighbors dog's biscuits when I was little too. They were delicious!

    This was fun. I really enjoy getting to know you more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, so many of these are the same for me too!! Also, I always forget that you're Northern so your accent comes as a shock :P xx

    petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazz, you're too cool! Love your face.

    Hope you've started the week off with a huge smile! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! Really enjoyed listening, it appears we have a lot in common! You always come up with such great ideas for posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)