Sunday, 27 May 2012

Enjoying the sun!

I haven't done too much this week, been pretty lazy if I'm honest! If you live in the UK you will obviously know the weather has been amaaaazing. Like super amazing. As you can see from the first picture I may have fallen asleep in the sun and got a little burnt earlier in the week... Oops. But everyone has to make the most of this weather, as it is not going to last according to the stupid, annoying weather reporters who ruin everyone's day.



I went shopping with my best friend and took a quite a lot of money with me. I was planning to buy a pair of jeans, a pair of converse, many tops, a new pair of sunglasses and a bit of jewellery. The only thing I bought was my train ticket and lunch. Does this ever happen to anyone else?! I'm so bad at shopping.

Then I went to a two person cocktail party ha! I again drank my drinks too fast, started doing stupid things and ended up a little sick. I really need to control myself.

And today I have been sunbathing the whole day, partly sleeping in the sun because I barely got any sleep. 

What have you done this week?
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Jazz

4 comments:

  1. Oooooouuuuuuuccchhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgoeous! Every single time I have plans to buy new clothes and actually have money to spend, I can't ever find a single item that I want to buy. When I'm broke and can't spend money everything in sight is so cute and I want it all. I think someone in the universe is fucking with me. Glad you're enjoying the weather! I need to work on my tan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've had some beautiful weather! Love your photos!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found that whenever I plan on spending a lot of money, I never find anything I like! Last week I went out with my mom, and found too many shirts - I actually had to put some back.

    Those are the best shopping days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)