I think by now most of you probably know I have gone through a breakup recently and I have been a grumpy little shit.
Well, this is changing guys. I have a little crush... or two... And I'm in love as well.
I feel like I'm 13 years old again, getting all giggly and excited when I see someone I like. Well, I don't like like either of these lads, they just get me a bit excited. And thing is, both of them are in a certain class, so when I'm in this one class, I'm like dying inside. Phew. It's a hard life being a girl.
Then I have a really unhealthy obsession with Channing Tatum lately (he is the one I am in love with, I really honestly am), I have NO idea where this has come from. I honestly think he is my dream guy. If I could picture myself with just one guy for the rest of my life, it would be him. Yep, crazy fan girl over here. Mmmm, he's just soo dreamy. I actually had a dream about him last night (can you see the obsession now?), and he took me on a date to a cafe in my town, but I told him to wait 1 minute while I ran to the shops. And you know what I bought him? Brussel sprouts. I know, they're rank, they're minging, I avoid them every year at Christmas. But guess what? He called me back. CHANNING TATUM CALLED ME BACK. Because I bought him a packet of brussel sprouts. It's love. (and that is just a photo I found from our date, my skin tone is a little off after running for the brussel sprouts though. Aren't we cute?! HA.)
Well anyway, moving swiftly on, these other two lads, who I actually have met in real life... I don't actually fancy them, I just get a bit giddy when I see them. I'm sure you all know the feeling. But one's a gorm and one's an arrogant twat. But hey, that's lads for ya. But this is like the first time in over 3 years I have actually looked at another lad, so maybe I'm just getting a bit too over-excited. And so are my friends. They are extremely excited I am looking at other lads. You know, the way-too-over-excited where they make it SO obvious? Yep. Poor me.
Well that's just an update to say how I'm getting on. I'm moving on slowly. Just waiting for Channing Tatum to call and then my ex will so be forgotten about.
If you really want to, you can let me know who your secret crushes are. Wink wink...
Jazz

glad you are managing to move one! I'm in the same boat as you, there is a boy at college that catches my eye every time he walks by, makes me smile like a loon! Oh, isn't being on the single scene fun ;) xx
ReplyDeleteI love crushing on celebrities. I think it used to be my favorite hobby.
ReplyDeleteSo, what's a GORM??
Hahaha! Shorter version of gormless, he stares into space and is a bit dumb ;)
DeleteYay! Glad you're doing better and moving on. Crushes are so much fun, even on celebrities you'll probably never meet in a million years. But hey, you and Channing look great together. :)
ReplyDeleteYou sweetie!!!
ReplyDeleteI have an healthy obsession with channing too and i am a happily married women!!! ha ha - he is oh so yummy and seems such a lovely guy too though xx
Haha ment to say unhealthy!! Those windows u were talking about on my blOg are called sash windows. They are my favourite kind too!!!
ReplyDelete