Wednesday, 30 May 2012

The source of my chunky thighs and ever-growing arse.

My Gran.
Whenever I go round to my Gran's (which is fairly often - she only lives down the road) I receive food... and more food. Then a bit more food after that. Then before I'm leaving I'm offered more food for the walk home. And honestly, who turns food down? If you answered 'I do' to that, then shame on you. Food is amazing. So after an afternoon at her house, I'm walking home with a fucking huge food baby.

I'm at hers whilst typing this. I have been here since 1pm and so far I have eaten:
2 sausage rolls.
Half a tub of Pringles.
6 or 7 Hobnobs.
A banana.
Bacon, potatoes and peas.
A Magnum.
About 10 Winegums.
And I am currently eating a slice of cake.
And I have two more sausage rolls to take home.

Yep. I think I have definitely put back on that stone I recently lost. Oh well, food or a beach body?
FOOOOOOOD.

The blame is now on my granny for my rather curvaceous bottom half. Damn you, Gran.
But thank you for the wonderful food you provide me with.

Horrendous photo but here is my main food provider. (Christmas 2011)
Jazz

6 comments:

  1. I think it's like the law for grans to hand out rediculous amounts of food to their grandchildren, best thing for us! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such a sweet post! Gotta love your granny ;) xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grans job is to feed grandkids. It's a fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gran does exactly the same!
    I was at hers today and I was given walnut whips?, tomato soup, toast, 5 homemade pancakes, 2 little raisin pancakes and she tried to buy me more sweets when we went to the shop for vimto. She always says I have a "nice little figure" but if she keeps feeding me like that, I'm going to become a house!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought my grandma was bad haha;) That IS a lot of food! You look great though, don't worry!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look great. I have the same problem with food, except I have no one to blame for feeding my fat self but me. Seriously I wish I had more self control. I really need to work on my figure. Sometimes I get super depresses about the way I look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)