I made a pinky promise with my friend's boyfriend that I would be over the whole breakup.
Pinky promises are serious shit.
And I am extremely happy to now say I am over the whole thing! I couldn't care less anymore, I'm very happy with my life the way it is and the way it has turned out.
And compared to just a few weeks ago, if I would have happened to have bumped into him somewhere, with or without his new girlfriend, I would have ran. Now if that happened, I would be happy to say hello to both of them, and even have a conversation if they were willing to.
But, like I said in that vlog thing, I believe once you've loved someone, you can't not love them. I will always love him, he was my first boyfriend, I could never not love him. But I'm not in love with him anymore. And I'm completely and 100% over it. I'd be gutted if he decided he didn't want to speak or be friends in August, but if that happens, then so what, life goes on. Many ex's aren't friends and if we can't be civil or friendly to each other, then that's life :)
There's my final update.
WOO!
& thank you to those who were extremely friendly and helpful at the time I was stressed and upset! I send you many internet smooches.
Jazz
Get you!
ReplyDeleteIt takes me far longer than a month to get over a break up, but I'm so proud of you!
None of my ex's will talk to me, guess it shows what kind of guys they really are *sigh*.
Dreams In A Poppy Field...
xox
Yay! You go girl xx
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! That's awesome!
ReplyDeletePink promises are most definitely serious business. And I'm glad you've gotten over your breakup! It's tough, especially getting over your first boyfriend, but things will only continue to get easier :)
ReplyDeleteYou rock girl..that's how things get done.
ReplyDeleteFrom Paris with love!
Kristina recently posted.. Yes, I do mon amour!.
I already told you it took me FOREVER to get over my first "love". It wasn't healthy and I was really pathetic trying to get him back. Ugh. I'm glad you're so much less of a pyschopath than I am. You definitely deserve better and will find it one day!
ReplyDelete