Considering I have practically 4 months to do nothing (if I get in uni, it doesn't begin until late September), I've been thinking, "what the hell I can do over this summer?" Even though I should be revising my arse off at the moment, summer is all that has been on my mind, and I have been coming up with ideas to reduce the boredom which I will encounter.
1. I will try and get a job, hopefully working 4 days a week, because I really need money for university and I still plan to go to Camp America next year, so I need to save for that! Also I want to go away with a friend for a few days in the summer. Oh and I want to buy a video camera. (Yep, I need a very well paid job - not happening.)
2. I will try and catch up with old friends. There are some from school who I haven't seen since prom, which was almost 2 years ago now, and we always say "oh we really need to meet up!"... months later we still haven't met up.
3. I pray I will pass my driving test by mid September. Are you laughing? I am too.
4. I want to see my monkeys a bit more. I feel like every time I see them, they're no longer babies. The eldest will be starting his last year of primary school this September... erm, how did this happen?
This was like 2 years ago now, and I look such a state because I had been chasing them round a maze for well over an hour. Why is the eldest person always the chaser? Kids are so much faster :(
This was like 2 years ago now, and I look such a state because I had been chasing them round a maze for well over an hour. Why is the eldest person always the chaser? Kids are so much faster :(
5. I want to do numerous activities, if you can call them that. Including going to see a psychic person, go for a massage, bike riding, swimming, camping. Lots of random stuff.
6. When I turn 18, I want to go out into town every now and then so I can try and teach my body to cope with alcohol, I'm so useless.
7. Make alcoholic ice cream (or jelly shots if that doesn't work).
8. May sound crazy, but I want to get high! Just the once though, I do not want to be a druggy.
9. I would like to learn about the stars. I have always loved the stars, so hopefully I will fit this in in my wild, crazy summer (please note the sarcasm).
10. Paint for the first time in over two years.
7. Make alcoholic ice cream (or jelly shots if that doesn't work).
8. May sound crazy, but I want to get high! Just the once though, I do not want to be a druggy.
9. I would like to learn about the stars. I have always loved the stars, so hopefully I will fit this in in my wild, crazy summer (please note the sarcasm).
10. Paint for the first time in over two years.
And I have made myself a few goals that must be completed:
1. Stop biting my nails.
2. Start doing something more interesting with my hair instead of just brushing it.
3. Get a bloody good tan.
4. Read 20 books in prep for university.
5. Try and finish at least half of my 'writers journal' in prep for university.
6. Complete any 2 things on my bucket list.
7. Exercise for at least 3 hours every week.
8. Kiss someone really gorgeous.
9. But do not under any circumstance fall for any boy. Being single is fab (and if I am looking back at this post in the summer and I really, really, realllllly like a lad - pull yourself together bitch! Channing Tatum will arrive at your door one day, I promise. I'm working on it).
10. Learn to cook at least 5 proper meals.
And I am going away with my mum for a week, which is hopefully where I will gain my bloody good tan. I highly doubt northern England will provide me with that.
I wish I could have afforded to go to Leeds festival, but unfortunately I am poor.
Oh, and I hope to blog at least three times a week after my exams are done :)
What are your plans for the summer?
If you have any other suggestions of things to do, please let me know!
Hope you are all well :)
Jazz
And I am going away with my mum for a week, which is hopefully where I will gain my bloody good tan. I highly doubt northern England will provide me with that.
I wish I could have afforded to go to Leeds festival, but unfortunately I am poor.
Oh, and I hope to blog at least three times a week after my exams are done :)
What are your plans for the summer?
If you have any other suggestions of things to do, please let me know!
Hope you are all well :)
Jazz

Gosh you have a lot of plans! Good luck checking them all off xx
ReplyDeleteLook at all these plans! I'm sure you'll get to them all :) If not more! Good luck with them!
ReplyDeleteYou sure are ambitious! When I was a teen all I cared about was chasing cute boys and getting wasted during the summer. It's a refreshing change to see someone who actually wants to get stuff done. You're going to be very successful in life Jazz. And good luck with finding a job and with school too. Make sure to enjoy your freedom though. Before you know it you will be in the corporate world doing big things. :)
ReplyDelete