Last night I decided to go through my all my old folders of pictures. And oh wow, there are some extremely interesting ones I wish I could share, but I think it would be best if I didn't. Just to protect your eyes. Embarrassing times.
Here are quite a few I dug out. I may have uploaded some in the past, I'm not sure.
Center Parcs - I think this really shows what a midget I am.
Prom.
A campfire sleepover thing about 4 years ago.
My small soldiers who have now grown either taller than me or are only a few inches off. Sad times. And there is now also an additional one, who is almost up to my neck. He is only like 5 or 6. Cringe.
Pippi's horse in Sweden. God I look like a demon child on the second one.
With an old friend at school (you may like to know, straight after this picture was taken she dropped me on some stupid knob thing on the radiator and my arse was black and purple for weeks) and then after a Leona Lewis concert.
Very bizarre times with Matt.
(I found videos of us and wasn't phased in the slightest watching them - WOO. Well that's a lie, I felt slightly upset when I heard his mum's voice in it, ha!)
My 9th birthday sleepover. Being a twat as usual.
I will now do a hopefully tiny update on what is going on in my life. I don't think I have lately.
My driving lessons are going downhill. Every time I get in the car I have no idea how to start it. I've had 7 lessons now. Oh well. Oh and today I stalled in the middle of a roundabout and caused a bit of traffic. Oops.
Ermmmm, I have an exam... a week.. today. Which I have just realised as I was typing this. That's... nice. (CRAP). And then two exams in June. So, I may be kind of absent, but not totally absent from here for the next month. Because I decided I do want to go to university in September, and I really need the grades to get in. Which means I need to revise. Hmph. Which also means I decided on a university, at last! I won't tell you which though, incase there is some crazy psycho reading this who wants to hunt me down and steal the many pairs of Converse I am planning to buy.
Oh, and you know I maybe, but kind of did, like a lad? Well. The prat has a girlfriend. He made that very secretive on Facebook. Not that I was planning to get with him or anything... just maybe daydreamed about being with him once or twice...
And when me and my friend find lads good-looking or cute or whatever. We make code names. Which I am sure (praying to God) many girls do. Her lads have names like 'superman', 'skater boy', 'purple boy', yes very normal-ish names. Guess what mine have been given? 'Rat boy' and 'the cock'. Thank you very much dear friend. I am very grateful when with the sentence "THE COCK IS COMING!" being said. Very grateful.
I made an Instagram a few weeks back and then forgot my username after resetting my phone so had to make another one. I think it is now jazzz02, I think anyway. If you love boring pictures then feel free to follow me and I will follow you back, and will also die a little inside if you have fabulous pics. Here is a taste of what is uploaded.
And when me and my friend find lads good-looking or cute or whatever. We make code names. Which I am sure (praying to God) many girls do. Her lads have names like 'superman', 'skater boy', 'purple boy', yes very normal-ish names. Guess what mine have been given? 'Rat boy' and 'the cock'. Thank you very much dear friend. I am very grateful when with the sentence "THE COCK IS COMING!" being said. Very grateful.
I made an Instagram a few weeks back and then forgot my username after resetting my phone so had to make another one. I think it is now jazzz02, I think anyway. If you love boring pictures then feel free to follow me and I will follow you back, and will also die a little inside if you have fabulous pics. Here is a taste of what is uploaded.
The first picture is my Gran's garden today, because England is being super kind and rewarding us British citizens with a rare dosage of sun. And the second picture shows how much weight I have lost and shows the fact I have gone down a jeans size, WOO. Bye bye chunky midget.
I think that is all that's happening in my life at the moment. It's pretty chilled out. I like it like this. And the last post I did actually really helped. I have been very calm and have not winged about the whole thing once. I feel over it in all honesty. Well done, me. Sorry this turned into a lengthy update.
Oh and I still fancy Channing Tatum.
Jazz









Whenever me and my friend see the hot guys at college we nod at each other. I daydream too! Xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss. I just LOVE the prom picture. There are so many colorful fun dresses in that photo!
ReplyDeleteAw! Love all of your pics, it seems like all so much fun!!
ReplyDelete<3Chelsea Elizabeth
Great photos! What a cute little girl you were. I have some of THE most embarrassing photos that I wish I could share but there's no way I would ever muster up the courage to do it. I have one pic when I'm about 10 years old, dressed entirely in black, holding my black cat and I took my sisters eyeliner and used that as black lipstick. I wasn't a goth, I was just fucking weird as shit and wanted to take a picture like that. Congrats on your weight loss. Judging from your pics you definitely were never a chunky midget!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss! that's awesome :D I wish I could get the courage to post emberassing pictures!
ReplyDeletexo, Samantha
sammyblackwood.com