Friday, 18 May 2012

A first 'vlog' - depressing and boring.

I noticed actually quite a lot of bloggers lately have been doing vlogs, and I have wanted to do one for about a week or so, because I wanted to properly get my feelings out, so thought this would be a good idea. I didn't really make it for anyone to watch, kind of just for myself to get it out and for me to look back on in years to come, as this blog is about my life, so I want to record as much of it as possible!

But if you do watch it, it is very boring and depressing, I will happily admit that, the whole thing is just one giant ramble. There's no fun in talking about a breakup. I filmed in black and white incase I needed to cry, so no one would notice my puffy, red eyes if they watched! My voice sounds like a man and I mumble in places! And the video is quite choppy and in very random order, repeated and doesn't make sense in places. This is because I kept forgetting what I was talking about and it was originally 30mins long, so had to cut a lot out. Don't feel you have to watch. Again, I just did it for myself really :) And please excuse that ugly thumbnail ha! Oh and also please excuse the messy room.



Also, the thing I talk about near the end, the 'past thing', I did end up speaking to someone about it, but not someone I actually know, just an anonymous person you email. And I think I have decided to come 'open', if you like, about this thing in the summer. This isn't a promise though, I might change my mind. But if I do tell, then a video will be made about it. And I think that will be a pretty long video, because there will be a long explanation and it would be kind of important. But for now, it doesn't really need talking about :)

Hope you are all ok!
I promise I will catch up with blogs properly as soon as possible.

Jazz

5 comments:

  1. Gah, I'm on my phone right now and it doesn't support video but i am so excited about this!! First thing in the morn at work tomorrow and I'm watching this! I bet your accent is brilliant. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so not to be creepy or anything, but I am in love with you! You are so beautiful and so adorable. I love your voice, so sweet and not at all manly. I loved watching this, even though you were talking about something negative and something that was hard for you. I especially liked hearing you curse. Your accent is awesome. I know the break up was a big deal but I think the more you get it off your chest the better you will feel. It is helpful to know you're not alone. You damn sure can do much better than him and will find someone worthwhile. Trust me! You're an amazing girl. Guys suck for a long time when you're young but there are some really good men out there who know how to be faithful, loving and treat you right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel less boring and depressed maybe it's a good thing?

    Love
    S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jazz, you left me a lovely comment on my first ever blog post back in January and I thought I thought i was following your blog, but I was really new to the whole blogging world back then and obviously I hadn't clicked on the "follow" button or something as recently i thought i'd pop over to your blog to see how you were doing as thought it funny I hadn't had any post updates and then realised that i was never following in the first place,duh! Anyway, i'm following now. I've just had a catch up on all of your posts & watched your vlog..sweetie it wasn't boring at all, I think it was a really good thing to do and i bet it helped get things off your chest. My heart when out to you when you were about to well up in some of the clips, I remember feeling exactly like that once upon a time. I don't want that to sound in any way patronising, but just that I really do remember what an awful, lonely time a recent post-breakup can be, like a bereavement. It esp struck a chord when you mentioned how much you were going to miss his family..i know how that feels. I've now read your more recent posts and am so glad that you are starting to feel better, I know though that it takes a while. The only thing I will say is that you really do get over it, and I know you will find someone else who really deserves you. You are a beautiful girl and you deserve someone special...they are out there somewhere - just take a while to find one that's all! Like you I was in my first relationship for 2 and a half years, then we broke up, he got with someone else v. quick (typical man, hey!) and then we ended up getting back together, long story, but we went on for another few years on & off and I looking back I just can't understand why I stayed with him - everyone told me he wasn't right, my friends didn't like him, but of course I wouldn't listen at the time. It took a long time, but gradually I started to see him for what he was, and that we weren't right, and I ended things, and I soon met my now husband who was just "Mr Right" from the very start!! The more I got to know him, I could see what a terrible, lonely relationship i'd been in before, and now I couldn't be happier, I married my Mr Right and 6 months ago we had a baby boy - my only regret..that i didn't meet him sooner as i'm 31 now and feel I wasted a lot of my 20's on Mr Wrong. Gosh this is turning in to an essay, hope i'm not boring you..take care sweetie and I will look forward to reading more of your posts in the future xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again..god i've just read that back and realised how many times i've used the word "thought" at the beginning, what a ramble!! Sorry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)