Monday, 6 May 2013

Check Her Out

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

This one is slightly late and kind of bending the rules! She's not technically a blogger friend because she doesn't know I exist but never mind!

Louise - AKA Sprinkle of Glitter

This woman is just amazing. She is the most cheerful person I have ever come across (obviously not in real life because I have never met her, but just generally, ever) and her sense of humour is just hilarious. Louise just generally seems to be a really nice human being, she is so kind hearted and sincere and always seems to be aiming to please her readers which I definitely do not spend enough time doing.

Seriously just check out her blog, I can't put into words how much I love her.

Oh and she does YouTube videos which are equally amazing!

Jazz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)