1. When the whole bus is near empty and the next person who gets on sits right behind or right in front of me, I always feel slightly tense when this happens.
2. When you are in the taxi with a driver who is not willing to chat. Me and my friends love having a good chat with taxi drivers after a night out - we normally get their whole life story in the 6ish minute journey. It's very entertaining. So when they prefer to be silent we all feel slightly out of place.
3. Tight knickers with tight jeans. Okay maybe I shouldn't eat so much and put on the pounds but this is a really uncomfortable situation that should just never happen.
4. Seeing someone I haven't seen for a long time and not knowing whether they are going to say hi or not. Or whether they have even seen you.
5. When someone takes some of my food without asking. I am literally Joey off Friends if you have seen the episode. I personally do not think it is acceptable to share food; you should buy what you want and if you don't get it, then tough. So when someone takes some of my nibbles or meal I just don't know what to do with myself.
What makes you uncomfortable?
Jazz

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)