Saturday, 4 May 2013

Tequila Is Not The Answer

Last night was easily my drunkest night ever. I am so unimpressed with myself.

I am yet to know the full details on what happened but I do remember drinking alcohol - mainly tequila. I did about ten shots of some cocktail thing before we left along with two glasses of vodka lemonade. Oh and half a shot of vodka. Then we made it into town and I decided to have about 6 or 7 shots of tequila and another glass of vodka and juice or something. The last thing I properly remember is going for a shot with one of the lads, walking back to the others, then I briefly remember being on the floor being blind with someone slapping my face and shouting my name. Then I remember being marched down the road, getting put in a taxi, trying to get out the taxi, the taxi driver leading me to my door, my mum making me take my heels off and then finally falling into bed.

I suppose I remember quite a lot but I just cannot fill in the bits between all that. Oh and I woke up this morning with no phone in my bag (however thank bloody God my friend has it) and my friend telling me the taxi turned out to be £60. I'm paying for all of it as well because that was just so selfish of me to get in that state and I can't make my friend pay some of that when she was meant to be getting the train home which costs nothing! So that turned out to be a damn well expensive night that I don't even remember.

I am actually disgusted in myself ha! Never again am I drinking tequila or that much alcohol - ever.




Top: After the 11ish shots before we left. I definitely look merry.

Right: Now. I thought this would be funny to look back on and hopefully teach me a lesson.

Have you had any bad experiences with tequila?

Any dodgy flavours you've ever tried? I finally had the courage to try a Baked Bean flavoured one - I'll say it again - never again.

Jazz

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha... oh, yes, I think majority of us have been there. I am impressed with how much you can drink though. I cannot handle liquor for the life of me. One shot and I am schwasted. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there. Done that. You're not alone.

    For me - it was 2004. That entire year was a blur. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)