Starting off is the story of my life in less than 250 words. I'm not going to say much as I'm hoping to do something similar to this, yet more in depth in the future!
In Sweden with my mum. I must have seen some imaginary food.
My name is Jasmin and I am 18 years old, living in a seaside town in England. I'm moving into a shitty town in September just so I can live closer to university and live with my friends. My mum is called Bev and she is completely English, my dad is called Benny and he is completely Swedish. I don't speak to my dad anymore. I have a brother called Jai (rhymes with pie) and a half sister on my dad's side called Caroline (the ending rhymes with been). I enjoyed school growing up; I was an especially weird child. I still am weird. I do English and Creative Writing at university. I have a cat named Isobel. My favourite toys when I was a kid were my rag dolls; I thought they were real and in a sense I still do think that. I'm happy with my life right now, apart from being a sandwich maker on Sundays and Tuesdays; that's the only thing I do not enjoy about life. My whole life I have believed something extremely dramatic, which I will explain another time.
Jazz

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)