A quote from Doctor Who.
I love this quote because it's basically telling you to do something with your life and that one day (hopefully anyway) someone will be talking about you and your life when you're long gone and I think they should have good stuff to say. I wouldn't even say the word "good" in this quote means do fun things that everyone would be jealous of; a 'good story' is an interesting one; not necessarily a story that is filled with things people will envy.
Jazz

that's a lovely quote! totally remembering that one :) and the fact that it's from DW just makes it better- which episode was that?
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the link up! I like what you had to say about this quote. Live your life with purpose. It reminds me of how I feel about the quote that I picked for today as well :)
ReplyDelete