Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?
I will also say for this one I cannot answer with my university course as well as my part-time job & voluntary work.I dream. A lot. I spend so much of my time dreaming about the future and what I want to do, not just the big things like travelling and getting my first house but little things too, like being able to go on silly drives just for the sake of it.
I also eat. I eat the majority of the day. And this means I gain weight. Specifically on my hips, thighs and bum.
I often come home from work with cakes, oops.
I spend a lot of my time procrastinating. From everything. I am currently procrastinating whilst writing this post. I prefer to read than write so reading what I have already put is much more interesting than writing the next part of the sentence.
I like to be around friends. However - this will sound really sad and pathetic - I like my own company a lot more and I spend a lot of my time in my own company.
I research weird things online.
Jazz

I love this post! I'm totally the same way about the company thing. Oh and the eating thing. :)
ReplyDelete