Interesting title ha!
I've decided I'm going to do vlogs on the first day of every month, I think it just changes things up a bit and is different from having normal posts all the time! So for this month I've just done a 15 questions thingy (I originally did a different one but it was way too long).
I've decided I'm going to do vlogs on the first day of every month, I think it just changes things up a bit and is different from having normal posts all the time! So for this month I've just done a 15 questions thingy (I originally did a different one but it was way too long).
Don't feel you should watch, it is boring! I just did it because it mixes things up a bit and I want to be able to look back in the future and remember exactly what I was like (God help my future self).
Oh, and I apologise for the frizzy hair (I had just washed it) and how I am when my cat is in the frame, I never realised I acted a complete twat when she is around.
Let me know if you have any ideas on what I should do for these future vlog things. Or if you have any random questions for me then fire away, I'm a pretty open person so will most likely answer anything.
Have a lovely weekend :)
Jazz
(Oh and I am so annoyed at myself, the Olympic Torch went through my town today and I didn't go and see it, and apparantly people got to hold it, so I'm a tad peeved. Oh and I finish college for good today, WOOOOOO)
Loving the Vlog! great idea to do one every month :) My Baby Boy loved listening to you too, lol, he just sat in his chair and listened while I was making my lunch - we've been in the house on our own all morning so I think maybe he thought you were actually in the room or something, he was mesmerised! x
ReplyDeleteAw that's a shame you missed the Olympic Torch, but woo hoo for it being your last day in college ever!! I remember my last day of college :), enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog yesterday..is the memory of the weird doll still bugging you, lol xx
I would love to do a vlog every so often but I barely have enough to talk about as is. I want to watch this vlog but there are a ton of blow dryers buzzing here at the salon I work at so sadly I can't right now. Definitely later!
ReplyDeleteYou should do the regional dialect meme for one of your vlogs! You are supposed to say a list of words and then answer some questions so that people can see how words are pronounced differently all over the world and what people call different things. :) You can see mine below:
ReplyDeleteWords: http://youtu.be/hyETJmTHji0
Questions: http://youtu.be/tRwrF9MMd8o