{Still on holiday}
I swear I've done something like this before? I couldn't find it if I have done. Maybe I was just thinking about doing it.
1. Wherever the northern lights can be found. Some sites say Canada, some say Norway. Who knows.
2. Canada. Because it looks pretty. And I'm desperate to see the Niagara Falls.
3. Italy. Again it looks pretty and I want to go to all the historical places! Nerd over here.
4. America. There's lots of places I want to go there, Las Vegas (only when I'm 21 though or there'd be no point), Chicago, New York, Washington DC, San Diego, I could go on.
5. France. Because let's face it, it's cute. I wanted to go this summer but can't afford it grr. Although I have got an image in my head that you ride around on baby blue bicycles with flowers in the front basket and a big sun hat and sunglasses on. Oh and a baguette in the basket, too. It just seems cute and chilled out there. Anyone been? Am I wrong?
I honestly feel like I live in a boring country. Cue the virtual bitch slaps. I actually don't know of anywhere to visit in England. Apart from London. And to be completely honest, I don't find it too exciting there, it's a bit overrated I feel. I don't even live close to it anyway. And there's no extremely touristy places near me. God, England is boring. So's the weather. So's the telly. Apart from Doctor Who.
Where do you want to visit?
Jazz
(Also, this is the last 5 things, however I've decided to continue to post every Tuesday, but each month there will be a different theme. August's theme will be extracts from my old diaries, so keep an eye out each week!)





#6. Sean's house (located close to Washington DC). :)
ReplyDeleteI would love, love to see the northern lights. I think you can also see them in Alaska.
I live 20 mins from Canada and Niagara Falls. And the sad part is, I haven't been to the falls in years.
ReplyDeleteNoooo! You don't live in a boring country at all! I'd SO love to be anywhere in the UK. I've been to England to study English, but that was a long time ago. And I want to go to NY, too ... aweeee .... one day.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great week! ;D