Tuesday, 3 July 2012

University, we do not get along already.

Oooo la la, has anyone seen that new lad on Eastenders? He is rather gorgeous. (I do not watch this programme very often, it is absolutely awful. It just happens to be on at the moment, maybe I'll put it on more often simply for this new lad.)

Anyway, that was not what I going to post about. This is a short, wingey post (as per).

I emailed my possible future university teachers before about any books I should read beforehand. I expected them to give me about 5, that could probably be downloaded on the Kindle quite cheap. How wrong I was. Only two have emailed back and I have about 15 books to buy. All of these are pretty expensive. And the worst part... This is not the full list. Apparently I will receive that in the next few weeks.

I seriously wish I didn't email them now.
Fuck. Maybe I shouldn't have spent so much money on shit the last few weeks.

Oh and I'll throw this in because it's only a short post. I priced up my dream car before... Here it is. Anyone up for treating me? Or is that a bit rude to ask? Worth a try.


Jazz

3 comments:

  1. Yep, student loans/grants all on books and not beer -- who'da thought it!?! heeheeee
    jennie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable car <3 & whyyyy must books be so expensive? it's not like you even want to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)