Woooah, July already. This year is going rather fast. (I'm impressed I remembered to do this vlog as well - brownie points to me!)
Sorry I really mumble in parts of this, wriggle around a lot, and I hadn't finished my makeup and had just washed my hair (resulting in extreme fluffiness). Oops, never mind.
Sorry I really mumble in parts of this, wriggle around a lot, and I hadn't finished my makeup and had just washed my hair (resulting in extreme fluffiness). Oops, never mind.
I've put a box of the words on the video but the questions are underneath if you can't understand what I say...
1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
2. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say to address a group of people?
6. What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
I actually really liked this idea because I don't think many people realise how many accents there are in England! I don't quite know which northern accent I fall under (there is definitely quite a few!). Let me know if you have any idea!
(I just had a look on youtube to see if I could find the name of my accent. I failed, but I found this video and it's hilarious! I live near Liverpool & Manchester, which is at 2.45 and 3.15... I don't think I sound anything like either! Oh and the 'BBC English' is spot on, that is at 5.06, why does everyone on the BBC speak like that?)
I actually have an idea for my next vlog!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
(I just had a look on youtube to see if I could find the name of my accent. I failed, but I found this video and it's hilarious! I live near Liverpool & Manchester, which is at 2.45 and 3.15... I don't think I sound anything like either! Oh and the 'BBC English' is spot on, that is at 5.06, why does everyone on the BBC speak like that?)
I actually have an idea for my next vlog!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Jazz
Throwing toilet paper on a building is called tee-peeing! =D
ReplyDeletexox
love these vlogs x
ReplyDeleteOMG, Jazz! You are so freaking adorable! I just LOVE your accent! I want to go there and squeeze you, haha, in a totally not creepy way, eh? Haha.
ReplyDeleteI was tempted to do this vlog, but I get too shy and look too and sound too ridiculous, I guess. Since English is not my native language, I don't know, I feel weird recording myself speaking in English. And my accent changes depending on how lazy I am and who I'm with, weird, huh? The thing is I was taught British English for the first 9 years and then in college, I had teachers who forced us switch to American. When I first moved to America, people told me I had a "European" accent, whatever that means, haha, but I think it's changing now that I've been living here for over a year. American accent sucks, by the way ...
Anyway, keep the videos going, sweet Jazz! :D
Oh, shoot! I'd forgotten to say that I love the way you pronounce the words water and Coke :p.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'd never heard the term clicker for the remote; it's cute, haha.
I also love the fact that the British say telly ... so adorable!