If you didn't read my previous post and have no clue what I am on about, I mentioned I am terrified of the world turning into zombies (examples - The Walking Dead, 28 Days Later), so I have made two plans incase this does happen.
1st plan of action.
(In this plan, I have had no warning of the zombies, simply seen them wandering around outside) I will go straight up into my loft with stashes of food and my laptop and phone, and use an extension lead up to the loft from my brothers room so my phone and laptop can stay charged. Then I will somehow make it onto the roof and somehow paint 'I'M IN THE LOFT' on the tiles, incase there are any survivors. If I am in the main part of the house (probably to get water or just to stretch my legs a bit) and a zombie comes in, I will quickly run upstairs and hide in my wardrobe, as there is room for me to fit in there if I throw the boxes out. And if I am in trouble in the loft, I will somehow make it onto the roof and tie myself to the chimney (incase I fall asleep and slide off).
2nd plan of action.
(In this plan, I have had prior warning, via the news or something, and I have time to make preparations) I will make a hole between my mum's bedroom and the bathroom that is low down and big enough to crawl through, but not too big to be obvious. I will make the same holes between mine and my mum's bedroom, and another the same between mine and my brother's bedroom. All the bedroom doors and the bathroom door will be barricaded shut with furniture or something. The holes between mine and my mum's bedrooms will be underneath the beds (both beds will be against the walls in both rooms to cover the holes - I presume zombies won't look under the beds), the hole in my room to my brother's room will be covered by my desk and chair, and in my brother's room, by his bed. In the bathroom the hole will just have to be covered by the washing basket, and will have to be moved each time I go in and out. Oh and the one in my mum's bedroom to the bathroom will be covered by a table from downstairs. This way I can live upstairs and hopefully there wouldn't be much chance of zombies getting into any of the rooms, and if they do get in one, I hopefully would have had time to crawl into another room and cover up the holes. I will have taken as much food upstairs as possible and ration this, I have access to water through the bathroom (I know it's not drinking water but who the hell cares when there's zombies everywhere), and I also have access to the loft through my brother's room and can get outside through my brother's window because I can stand on the roof of the kitchen. I think that's a fucking boss plan and I'm very impressed with it. Here's an illustration to try and make it make more sense...
![]() |
| Ok, this actually looks more confusing than how I explained it. |
Obviously I would love to have a weapon as well, but the best I have got is a curling iron and straighteners. I've never really understood how in zombie films, the main characters always seem to have a gun. Is it that easy to get hold of one in other countries? I wouldn't even know where to go for one here. I'll stick to sizzling the zombie's eyes and making them blind.
Anyway, please please please tell me yours if you have one, I would actually love to hear it! Give me tips!
Anyway, please please please tell me yours if you have one, I would actually love to hear it! Give me tips!
(By the way, I am predicting of course the zombies are thick as shit and not like the clever ones from I Am Legend. Let's face it, a lot of us are screwed if we get clever, strong zombies.)
Jazz
Warning - my next post is on a pretty sensitive subject that some probably would not want to read, so I'll put the subject of it as the post title, so don't click on it if you don't like the subject please!
Warning - my next post is on a pretty sensitive subject that some probably would not want to read, so I'll put the subject of it as the post title, so don't click on it if you don't like the subject please!

Oh My God, you are a genius, my only weapons are my high heel shoes, oh no, wait, I have a scalpel, helpful at all?
ReplyDeleteIn America they have a completely different gun culture, so it is easier to get hold of them.
Also I'm terrified of 28 weeks later, I hid the entire time it was on, wimp much!
xox
haha, cute post...complete with an evacuation plan and everything! If zombies ever start to attack I will remember some of your helpful tips! :)
ReplyDeletelove from NYC,
Tay
http://www.taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com
I always wondered what people planned to do should zombies take over the world. What happens if everyone isn't as clever as you though and the everyone just gets eaten by zombies? Does the world end when everyone is a zombie because there would be no more people to eat?
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I love how much detail you've gone into, diagram and all! My mum always used to worry about me walking home from university late at night by myself and I always said "Mum, I'm an art student, I ALWAYS carry scissors and a stanley knife!" So I may not have a zombie attack plan, but I can always gouge out eyes with my (floral) stanley knife!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I need to be with you during the apocalypse. My husband is a zombie nut, but I think I like your strategies better!
ReplyDeletethis is complete genius. I will bookmark this page in case the zombies attack my area! x
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! Very clever too :) - Husband & me are both obsessed with "The Walking Dead" even though it always gives me weird nightmares afterwards, Just completely hooked on the series! xx
ReplyDelete