I speak Spanish now. I just thought I best write all this in English in case no one else speaks the language. The title says 'my holiday thoughts'. Google Translate was not involved.
When I'm away on holiday with my mum, we do nothing bit sit and sunbathe. We go away to chill out. All I do is chill out at home as well, but it's better in the sun. However, chilling out and doing naf all over a week makes you think a lot. About everything. Silly things. Deep things. Serious things. Here is some of the rubbish I thought about whilst sitting on a sunbed.
Boys. Oh wow. There was a lot of eye candy there.
How fast my life is going. If you watch Doctor Who, six years ago there was an episode with David Tennant and Billie Piper where they went six years into the future to the 2012 olympics. At the time it seemed forever away. Like it would never come. And it has done already. How was it over six years ago that I watched that episode? Where the hell is time going?
The Welsh accent (I know there is probably many, but I always seem to hear the same one). We met a Welsh family there, and I've always though the Welsh are the nicest people you could possibly meet. They are always so lovely. Then I realised how much I loved their accent. To the point where I started thinking in the accent. Then accidentally started speaking aloud in it. Embarrassing. I now want to get with a Welshman. Who looks like an Italian. But has full Swedish genes because they have good figures. Somehow I don't think I am going to bump into this guy anytime soon.
My ex. (Just to add I'm speaking this in my head in the Welsh accent, I'm addicted) In the middle of the holiday I had a completely random dream about him and he hadn't even been on my mind that day, so I was a little pissed that he intruded my holiday (obviously not physically). Then later on the next day, I suddenly came to realisation that I was ready to throw everything away. I have been over him for quite a while now, but I still clung onto the physical parts of the relationship that remained. I kept the train tickets, the cinema tickets, just silly stupid things, I never felt ready to get rid of that stuff. But a few days ago, it hit me that I am quite happy to bin it all now. All of that is in the past and I don't want to be involved with someone whilst I still have junk from my previous relationship. So it's all gone now. Apart from about 50% of the photos and some cards (I need something to look back on). I no longer have the bag in my room that I used to throw things in every now and then from days out, and it feels absolutely great.
Babies and kids. For a while now I've not wanted children when I'm older. They're just too much hassle and there's quite a lot I want to do in my life, and if I had kids I wouldn't have the time or money. I did used to want kids and I had names planned and everything but then randomly I just stopped wanting them. However whilst I was away, I loved watching the kids in the pool in a none creepy way, they were just so cute. And one morning I woke up and a girls' name just popped into my head that I would want to name a future kid. So I want kids now. Again. I change my mind so damn much. I think I'd like a boy and a girl of my own and then adopt when they are quite a bit older.
Uni. I think I picked the wrong course. Shitting hell. Bit late now. Let's hope I don't get in.
Perfume. I love perfume. I've had the Black XS perfume for a few years now and I absolutely love it. It smells of sweets and everything sugary, it's so nice. However because I wore it when I was with my ex, I really want a change, but still want something sweet. I very nearly got the Oh Lola one but decided it wasn't quite sweet enough. Anyone know any really sugary and sweet/candy smelling perfumes?
How much I like my own company. I honestly don't think I'd mind if I was the only human left on earth. I really enjoy my own company. I can't stress how much I do. Yes, I am a bit of a loner, but I love it like that. And I missed it while I was away. As much as I love my mum, I need my own space. And 7 days next to her all day can get a little overwhelming. I just got so stressed with her at times. On the plane back it got to a saucy scene in the book I am reading and she was constantly getting really close trying to look over my shoulder. Seriously. Space and a little privacy please. I'm glad to be home.
How much I like my own company. I honestly don't think I'd mind if I was the only human left on earth. I really enjoy my own company. I can't stress how much I do. Yes, I am a bit of a loner, but I love it like that. And I missed it while I was away. As much as I love my mum, I need my own space. And 7 days next to her all day can get a little overwhelming. I just got so stressed with her at times. On the plane back it got to a saucy scene in the book I am reading and she was constantly getting really close trying to look over my shoulder. Seriously. Space and a little privacy please. I'm glad to be home.
Are you off anywhere on your hols?
What crazy stuff comes to mind when you're away?
Jazz
(Oh and I realised when I was away there is another Tuesday in July so there will be one more 5 Things post. I'm thick, I know.)
Wow, that beach looks gorgeous! I am really happy you want kids now, even if you're many years away form having them and can always change your mind again.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I used to have deep and silly thoughts like you but now my mind is so fried and tired that I don't think much of anything at all.
Hope you guys are having fun! Can't wait to see more pics.
I am the same exact way with my "alone time". I crave it. Love that picture!
ReplyDelete