I've mentioned before me and my brother have a love hate relationship. Lately, it's hate. Pure hate. Lately I've been having phases of complete moodiness because I have really low blood pressure at the moment which is making me sooo bloody narky, and he continues to be extremely annoying. So I have decided to be really annoying back.
Here is a selection of things I have been doing and things I have done in the past to piss him off (that I am more than happy for you to use on a male member of your family, too). If you're unsure, he is 19.
Completely ignore him when he's trying to get your attention. E.g. when he is on the laptop and he keeps laughing extremely loud and saying "oh my God that's so funny", "that's the funniest thing I've ever seen", don't ask what is funny, completely ignore him. He will get so pissed he will end up saying "you have to see this", when he says this, tell him you're busy watching Jeremy Kyle and it's important you find out whether some scruff is the dad or not.
Put butter on the top of his pull up bar thing so he slips as soon as he pulls himself up. Or slam the door if the bar is in a doorframe.
Punch him in the face when he does something SO damn wrong. (E.g deleting your entire Sim world when you're 10 years old. I turned into a monster.)
Reset the internet whilst he is downloading a very important game that takes 2 hours to download. He will have to start again. (Just to add I actually didn't know he was downloading a game, but the look on his face afterwards was priceless.)
Tell him he reminds you of a celebrity he despises.
Spit your drink out on him when he tries to make you laugh. (It was what he was aiming to do so I don't know why he got so pissed.)
Hide his phone. Vaseline. Hair gel. Suda-Crem. Hairbrush. Comb. Dental floss. Toothpicks. (Anything he has a relationship with.)
Take a picture of yourself on his phone and set it as his background.
Let him go on your laptop then ask for it back every 2 minutes.
Shout to his girlfriend when he's on the phone to her. Embarrass the fuck out of him.
Go into his room at 7am and play the song he hates most - full blast. I got a picture of this last year.
Shout to his girlfriend when he's on the phone to her. Embarrass the fuck out of him.
Go into his room at 7am and play the song he hates most - full blast. I got a picture of this last year.
----
Honestly, my brother rages at these things. Thank the lord he is off to Sweden tomorrow.
Any other tips for me?
Jazz
(P.S sorry I have been really slacking on here at the moment, I've been pretty busy and have another busy week ahead of me, so I'll try my best to catch up on posts before I go away!)
(P.S sorry I have been really slacking on here at the moment, I've been pretty busy and have another busy week ahead of me, so I'll try my best to catch up on posts before I go away!)

these are absolutely hilarious, unfortunately my brother and i have a really good relationship so i can't use these without being perceived as an annoying little sister.. xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha, wow, those are great ways to annoy a brother, or anyone for that matter. I don't think any brother out there is any more annoying than my own. Ugh, he really gets on my nerves. I'm so glad I'm an adult now and rarely see him.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this!
Hahaha! You've done terrible things to him! Siblings can be a pain, I only have a younger sister and our relationship used to be pretty bad. The good thing is, though, that as you both grow older, it can improve. Ours definitely had a 180 degree turn when our mom unexpectedly passed away. All of a sudden we were the breadwinners of the family, having to take care of a sick dad and dealing with so many things! We both realized we were/are very lucky to have each other. Had it not been for her, I would have never been able to move to the States and marry my soul mate :).
ReplyDeleteHope you guys manage to get along ;).
Have a great week!