Sunday, 8 July 2012

I'm a pinner.

Is that what you call it? I have no idea (you know like you're a 'tweep' or something if you're on Twitter?) Jesus I'm so bad with the lingo.
I joined Pinterest anyway if you have no idea what the hell I'm on about.

I fucking love it. It's amazing. I'm constantly looking for my dream house on RightMove, and when I think I've found one I absolutely love, there's something that isn't quite right about it, for example the master bedroom doesn't have an ensuite, the guest bedroom is too small. Or the biggest problem, I generally need to win the lottery to get a house like that.

But on Pinterest I can make my dream house without any faults! (I lied, I found a dream kitchen but I did find one fault with it, damn.) But you can make all the rooms how you like! You don't have to have pictures you don't like! It's amazing. I've created a few boards, including a 'nursery' board! I don't even want kids! But the stuff is so damn cute! (Sorry, getting a little too excited.) I might even create a wedding board, I don't even want to get married but I'm sure there's some seriously amazing pictures for weddings.
My absolute dream entrance hall and staircase.
Source.
Please let me know if you have it! I have a pathetic one follower (who I was a bit too excited when they followed me). Or just have a nosey at mine if you want to see my dream life.

Warning: There will be a lot of white. I just want a white house. White everything. With florals and stripes thrown in. 

(India is my middle name, I didn't just decide to throw a random country on my username.)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 
(Oh and I got seriously burnt yesterday in 17c weather. Yep, I coated myself in babyoil. Slap my wrists, I know.)

Jazz

Update - Yep, I made a wedding folder. I want to get married now.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, i would join pinterest but i'm worried i would never be able to leave xD i would be pinned to my computer!

    & you have an award on my blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you! :) Pinterest is addicting, I mostly use it to find ideas for crafts and DIY decorating tips. It makes me really excited when something I've pinned gets re-pinned by a lot of people. =P http://pinterest.com/tmcreecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, awe, Jazz, I've just met you and I adore you already! I've just started following you on Pinterest. My word! What an addictive world! I can get lost in it for hours! The good thing is that it is helping me make room in my computer; I no longer need to save photos and their respective links thanks to Pinterest :p.

    Hope your week's off to an awesome start! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a pinterest but just couldn't get into it, perhaps I shall have another go!

    http://petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)