I'm so sorry, this is the crappiest '5 things' ever, but I didn't even realise it was Tuesday and totally forgot about posting. Oopsies. Bad me.
1. Watch gamers on YouTube. Yep, I should have been born male. I love games. I don't play them myself because my brother doesn't let me on his Playstation, so I get my fix on YouTube by watching others play them. Skyrim, COD, Amnesia, Penumbra, GTA. Name many more. Love them. I'd be the perfect girlfriend for a game addicted male because I'd play them with him, not moan at him for playing them. Sad, I am.
2. Eat. Eat eat eat eat. I love my food. LOVE it. Can't even express my love for food. Anything sugary and sweet. Doughnuts, sweets, cakes, ice cream, just anything containing a bag worth of sugar. CANDYFLOSS. Oh my God. So good.
3. Watch Doctor Who. I'm obsessed. If I had one wish, I would wish that the doctor be real and I be his companion for life. Are you starting to understand how sad my life is?
4. Look at houses online. In the posh parts of the country. With 6 bedrooms, en-suites, 5 garages and 20 acres of land. Living in a dream world, I know.
5. Drool over gorgeous men. And women. Gorgeous men = CHANNING. Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Robert Pattinson, Ashton Kutcher, Miley Cyrus' boyfriend/fiance thing whatever his name is, Chace Crawford, Gerard Butler, Taylor Lautner... Sorry should I be quiet now? Gorgeous women = Michelle Keegan (my biggest girl crush ever, I actually fancy her so much), Jenna Marbles (who doesn't have a girl crush on her?), Katy Perry, Mila Kunis.... I just fancy everything with a pulse, ok?
How much more gorgeous could they both get? (Totally drooling right now.)
What do you like to do!?
I will be trying my best to look at some posts at night this week but sorry if I don't get round to commenting!
Jazz


Changing is a bit hot! X
ReplyDeleteI personally feel I need some more hobbies besides trolling Blogger and Facebook.
ReplyDeleteHey, you kinda look like that girl! No wonder you fancy her, you're both hotties. :p
I love gaming, I am genetically programmed to be brilliant at Sonic games, it is actually in my blood! Unfortunately the Fella doesn't play video games anymore because it was a "phase" he went through as a teenager!
ReplyDeleteAnd Gerard Butler...mmm mmm MMMMMMMMMM!
Also in my spare time, I made cakes (I'll have a recipe up tomorrow).
xox
Hahaha, Liam Hemsworth is sadly taken by Miley now :(
ReplyDeleteThank god for the rest of them :)x