Oh wow, guys.
You know people say there is such thing as love at first sight?
Please tell me there is such thing as like at first sight, ha!
I've fancied people in the last few months, where I am physically attracted to them and possibly kinda like their personality a bit. However I haven't really liked any of them. I class liking someone, as actually genuinely liking them.
I mentioned a guy in a post or two ago, and to be quite honest, I really like him. A lot. From like the second I saw him, and he looked up and smiled, I was like "Ohhhhh shit. Here come the excessive heart beats." And I don't know why because I have barely spoke to him. I have spent in total, 4 hours in a class with him. And we have shared no more than about 100 words. But ohhhhh boy. I cannot stop thinking about him. And when I think about him, I smile like a fucking loony. I look like a twat on the bus when I suddenly start grinning out the window like a creep, when all that is in view is cows having a dump in a field.
He is so so lovely though. When I couldn't think of an example to give the teacher for the task we were doing in class, he whispered to me something I could say, how sweet is that? Maybe it's not, but I've been single for half a year or so now (wow, that has flown by) and anything slightly nice a guy does, I think is extremely sweet. Also, I was originally sat next to him, but the tables changed round today and I ended up next to two different people unfortunately :( he still spoke to me from where he was sat, but still. :(
Eeeeeee I actually feel so childish. I haven't liked someone this much in ages. But it is such a good feeling! I can't even fully understand why I like him when I don't even know him.
So that is how my love life is going if you were wondering at all. Single, but drooling over someone from afar.
(Just to note, I've been smiling like a fucking loony as I wrote all this.)
Pardon the bad language.
Jazz
I love that giddy excited feeling when you first start liking someone. I hope it goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteawwww, that's so sweet :3 good luck!
ReplyDeleteAw, that cute giddiness is the best feeling in the whole world! :) I'm actually in the same boat as you at the moment except I've dated this guy in the past, been friends with him for four years and now we casually hook up when the clubs close..Great relationship we have ;) I'm hoping it goes further than that though cause I'm falling for him all over again >.< Good luck with your boy! Hopefully one day you'll be smiling like fucking loonies together! :)
ReplyDelete