Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Pros and cons of having a bath over a shower.

Little bit of a strange thing to talk about, but I thought about it whilst having a bath and decided to use it as a pro/con post!

I generally have baths over showers, however if I am in a rush I will just have a shower, and when I get home from work I have a shower because smelling of bacon, mayonnaise and lots of other crap is not appealing and I want to smell decent asap!


Pros
You are lying or sitting down!
• There's no stumbling about whilst trying to shave your legs
• You can chill for as long as you like
• It's extremely relaxing if you add bubbles, candles, etc
• Lying in hot water can get rid of any body aches
• It's easy to not get your hair wet (when I shower and don't want to wash my hair, I end up having to wash it anyway because I'm so airy-fairy and let the water go on my hair)
• You can still use the shower head when in the bath (if you have one connected above your tub)

Cons
• It feels nice to have water on your face when showering, without having to put it on your face yourself (maybe that's just me, but I'm very lazy)
• You're kinda just lying in your own dirt after you've washed yourself... nice
• Sometimes when I have a bath, I just sit there and feel too lazy to wash myself, so I'm wasting a lot of TV time and very often miss Coronation Street (I have a wild life)
• When the bubbles have gone you feel a little bit depressed
• If you take seriously long baths like I do, then you start to over think life a bit too much
• Apparently you use more water having a bath but I think that's a little bit of BS to be honest, unless you literally are in and out the shower

What do you prefer, baths or showers?!

Jazz

4 comments:

  1. i'm definitely a shower girl. unless i'm sick, then i take a really hot bath and nearly pass out in the steam xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I like both baths and showers but I always feel a little dirty when I take a bath. Like you said, you're just kinda laying in your own dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally a shower girl. I have a HUGE gorgeous jacuzzi tub in my new house and I regretfully admit I haven't used it once. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showers but I do love baths! However I shower before and after the bath...Errr...lol.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)