• You get to start wearing your woolies when it begins to get chilly
• You can go and collect conkers and scatter them round the house to keep spiders away (honestly, it actually works)
• You can wear your wellies! (I suppose you can wear them anytime of the year in England, but they look better when leaves are everywhere)
• The leaves go a pretty colour and are crunchy when you step on them
• Halloween and bonfire night!
• My town holds quite a few events over the autumn period which can be quite fun!
• I suppose this is a pro or a con, but Christmas is a little bit closer
• Hot Chocolate becomes my must have drink (I can only drink it when it begins to get cold), they are deee-lish
• Dressing gowns become so much more cosy
• All the bugs come in your house to keep warm
• The days are shorter
• The mornings are darker and the evenings get darker quicker (which isn’t great when I have to walk through an alleyway!)
• Sometimes it can be awkward ‘in between’ weather, where you don’t know what to wear, because it’s not too cold, but it’s not that warm either
• All the layers of clothes can be pretty annoying, e.g. you get too hot on public transport and gloves can be a pain (get mittens with a string on, they make life so much easier and double as a good pocket)
• We have to rake the leaves in the garden and pick up all the apples (yawn)
I suppose I do kind of like autumn round the time it is now, but I don't like it after the clocks have changed and it starts to get even colder!
How do you feel about it?
Sorry for the messy layout, I'm too tired to faf about with it!
Have a nice night!
Jazz
Have a nice night!
Jazz





I am still largely undecided on this time of year! Great post x
ReplyDeleteautumn is definitely one big PRO for me, aha - definitely my favourite time of the year! loved reading this post, such a lovely idea :)xo
ReplyDeleteHi, Jazz! :P I like all your pros! I love the fact that you guys get to wear wellies all year round. And I hate the fact that girls on this side of the world wear them even in summer when it's really hot and not humid at all, hahaha!
ReplyDeleteI hate winter because I'm always sick and asthmatic, boo! plus, yeah, shorter days suck :/.
Hope you're having a great week, girl! ;D