Thursday, 4 October 2012

What I take to university vlog!

A typical "what's in my bag" video. But a bit more boring. And rushed.

So sorry for coughing, I tried to cut as much out as I could!
& I promise I did not leave the house looking like that.


What essentials do you take in your bag?

Jazz

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the always taking a spare plastic bag - always comes in handy for yes that wet umbrella and other random stuff. So lucky for that woman that you had yours with her when her kid was sick, I actually always take a spare plastic bag now if ever i'm on a bus with Mia, even though she's 8, as last year she (for the first time ever, so of course I wasn't prepared as she'd never been sick on a bus before) started feeling sick on a very crouded bus. She was sat on my lap at the time as on old woman was sharing our seat. To top it off the old woman had fallen asleep next to me and I felt trapped, bus was so full too with people standing up. We were almost at our stop so I was asking Mia if she could hold on, but she couldn't and suddently started being sick, but thank goodness for me, old lady wakes up, rumages in her huge handbag and hands me a wad of kitchen roll! Luckily Mia wasn't too sick so I just clasped the whole lot over her mouth as we got off the bus - thanking the lady of cousre, as she'd saved the day - and me thank god from being covered in sick as we were actually on our way to my bridesmaid dress fitting! Ever since that happened therefore I always take a bag, kitchen roll, wipes and hand sanitiser wherever we go - a huge bag full but at least i'm prepared :)
    P.S. Hope Uni is going well?? Thanks for your lovely comment on my post, i'm going to be doing a post tonight but WE GOT THE HOUSE! yay i'm sooo excited..should be in by early December so in time for Xmas! :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)