Saturday, 20 October 2012

October Photo Challenge - Week 3.





 I can assure you I do not normally eat like crap this much. I've just been extremely unhealthy this week. Also, the raspberry Flake McFlurry at McDonalds is disgusting. Do not try it.

I've had a pretty good week if I'm honest! Nothing spectacular has happened, just enjoyed it. Two of my uni friends got together... ahem. And the girl ended up with what looked like a zombie bite on her neck. Absolutely gross, but hilarious with the reactions on people's faces. I've never seen anything like it.

And I found out that I get a week off at the beginning of November! Yay, meant to be for reading all my books but I have a feeling I will be spending it doing assignments. Yawwwn.


I bought this cute wooden bunting today in town, too! It's soooo sweet. Little bit pricey, but never mind... & It's not staying there I don't think, hmmm.

How has your week been? Done much?

Jazz

2 comments:

  1. your food choices are making me hungry! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are really cool! My very favorite is obviously day 18, haha! Awe! SO cute!

    Also, wooden bunting? Yes, please!

    Hope this week is even greater than the past one, Jazz! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)