Saturday, 6 October 2012

October Photo Challenge - Week 1.





I found this photo a day challenge over at Chantelle's blog. I've always seen people do them but never found the list of things to do right at the beginning of the month so I'm always too late... if that makes sense. But luckily I found the challenge on the Monday night! Hence why the first photo is so pathetically pathetic. 

I'll post each Saturday!

Been up to much this week?

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. I love how you're covering your face in the mirror picture. And the shadow pic looks so cool! I always wanted to do a photo challenge too but am always too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! :) Think i might so it in Decemberas like a christmas advent kind of thing! :) you look adorable in the first picture! so cosy in your dressing gown! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a brilliant shadow picture! Mmmm and that Riveta and cranberry cheese looks so yum! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)