Saturday, 30 June 2012

SO excited.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH.

If you have read my bucket list, then you will know I want to meet David Tennant and Billie Piper at the same time. I have things on the list that I have always known will never happen, but it is still a dream. That was one of those things. It was just very unlikely to happen.

HOWEVER! There are Doctor Who conventions in Birmingham every now and then, and there is one in December (I might not live near Birmingham, but the majority of Doctor Who things are in Cardiff normally, where there is no chance in hell I can go, so B'ham is pretty damn good!). Guess who the confirmed guests are? DAVID AND BILLIE! I can't even contain my excitement. I actually started galloping around the house yesterday. It is very pricey and I am yet to find someone to go with, but even if I don't find someone I will happily go on my own! I just need to find the money because this is so going to sell out quick. I know there is a chance they could cancel, but even meeting one of them would be a DREAM! Yes, I am a little obsessed. Fangirl I may be. Not as crazy as some though.


This is the best news I have heard all year!

Sorry I suppose this post will only interest you if you are a lover of Doctor Who but I am SOO happy!!

I'm off to gallop around the house again.
Enjoy your weekend, I know I will!

Jazz

1 comment:

  1. DOCTOR WHO <3 omg i love david tennant, he's the best! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)