Friday, 17 August 2012

13 hours later and I'm still quite drunk.

Last night was the big 'results night', where obviously students go out into town to either drown their sorrows or celebrate because they're off to university, or they're happy they never have to do education ever again.

I am cringing after last night. A little bit embarrassed.

Fell in love with a guy called Simone on ChatRoulette. From Italy. Mmmm.
Threw up my guts in front of God knows how many people (the majority probably from college). Lovely.
My bag then apparently landed in it. Even lovelier.
I was dancing pretty close with a male, who I will say is most definitely not my type. No offence to him.
I almost missed sitting on the toilet twice when I went for a wee.
Sent strange texts like "Love you sloth is jeyw". Pardon?
I ended the night lying in bed hugging my bin.

Check Simone out. Yummy.
It is now just over 13 hours since I got home early in the morning, and I'm still slightly drunk. I've fallen over in the bath, walked into a door, almost dropped a tray with cups on, and when I went to climb on my chair to open my window, I did not estimate where the chair was correctly and just fell forward instead. I'm still slurring and still can't text properly, endlessly going back to retype things. Oh and I was telling my mum I had a driving lesson tomorrow - her reply, "on a Saturday!?", my reply, "it's Monday tomorrow isn't it?" Jeeeesh. I feel so ill. My throat hurts. I'm SO embarrassed. But it was a bloody good night!

And I got into university! Not with the grades I wanted, but I got in which is the main thing! Bring on freshers week. I'm just gutted I'm staying at home for uni.

Oh and the job interview went terrible.

Have a great weekend!

Jazz

5 comments:

  1. Oh to be young again. Hahahaha. Glad you had fun.

    As an old person, I am obligated to say this " BE SAFE!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on getting in! Sounds like a fun night. I really hope that Italian boy is at least 18, because I'm going to go ahead and say he IS a hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brill news CONGRATULATIONS!! Really pleased to hear you got in that's fab!! Ah well, it's got to be done, a night like that, sounds familiar once upon a time...I remember wrecking a favourite handbag in exactly the same way, lol! Seriously though sounded like you've really needed to let your hair down lately so good for you - sounds a fab night - hope you're feeling a little better today? Congrats again sweetie on getting in to uni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jazz!!!!! Big hugs.
    I just got very drunk with my family, which was very funny, but then drank myself sober. I do need to go out again soon...soon soon soon!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)