Friday, 10 August 2012

Handwriting tag.

I did this weeks ago but completely forgot about it and just found the pictures on my laptop! God, I have the memory of a fish.

Link back if you do this too! I found it over at Beth's profile, check her out, she's from my hometown which immediately makes her cool. 

Apologies if you can't read my writing, it's soooo scruffy.











Jazz

3 comments:

  1. I'm cool? Thank you :)
    Maybe as cool as all the old people that live in our town. =P
    I like the joke!
    Also your new buttons are lovely!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I might do this even though my handwriting looks like a fucking four year olds. Your handwriting is pretty. Very fancy. I loved #7, super funny and true. Also, how is it possible you misspell your last name? You had it for 18 years now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh your writing is so so nice! Mine is terrible, super messy and blah! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)