Last week I became an 'adult'. Oh shit. I do not feel like one. Partly because I look like a 13 year old.
| Ignore the dreadful picture. |
I thought I'd be able to do more fun things to be honest.
I didn't do much for my birthday, celebrated at my gran's on the day with family for a mini tea party. Somehow broke the camera my ex got me and need the original receipt to get it fixed, fuck. Finished making my cake which I copied off Jo (check out her cakes, they're amazing). Received hundreds of grams of chocolate, wouldn't surprise me if it was even a thousand grams, no joke. Hmmm, what else did I get. Oh I got a bracelet and perfume off my mum, and my driving lessons have been part of my 18th birthday present. I got a bit of money and I am now almost a quater of my way towards completing my America goal, ha! I have about a year and a half left to save, fingers crossed.
I was bloody spoilt this year. I've never received so much in all my life. I did go out and treat myself the next day and bought some jeans, a leather jacket and my mum bought me a clutch bag. Oooh and we went into a charity shop and I found the most gorgeous leather satchel from about the 70s (that's an estimate) for £4! It's a little worn out inside but I'm in love with it! Everyone get to Age UK. I even got a free nail file in the bag! (So gross, ha!) It looks a lot nicer now than on the picture because I've polished it up. And yes, I actually do always wear odd socks.
Then on Saturday night I went out with some friends into Liverpool, it's safe to say I am so un-photogenic after seeing some of the pictures. Dreadful. I expected it to be better in all honesty, people go on about Liverpool nightlife and how good it is, so maybe I got my hopes up a little too much. And there were like no good looking lads. Apart from the only one I spotted, I stepped off this platform thing after having a double vodka and lemonade and I landed right on his feet. Gutted. At least I touched his arm when I said sorry. Mmmm. Then some creep was trying to get passed us and he went behind me and swept his hand across my arse. Ew. It would have been ok if he was good looking, but he was far from it. Very nearly Jezza Kyle material. The last place we went in was pretty good anyway.
My feet hurt a lot at the end of the night. The taxi back home was almost £60. I was not happy considering they said £40 on the phone.
But overall, I had a nice birthday!
I'm an adult though. Shit shit shit.
What did you do for your 18th? Or what do you plan to do?
Jazz
I might add a few more photos after I've seen them on Facebook, I guarantee I look worse on those ones.
I might add a few more photos after I've seen them on Facebook, I guarantee I look worse on those ones.



I know I've already said happy birthday, but happy birthday again! You look so beautiful in that dress. And I am very jealous of that bag, I never find anything that good when I go looking, will definitely be going to the AgeUK. =P
ReplyDeleteWhat clubs did you go to in Liverpool (and I hope you had a fab time!!!!).
xox
Happy birthday sounds like you had a great time! :)
ReplyDeletewithkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx
Happy belated 18th birthday Jazz! I seriously don't even remember my 18th birthday. That means I was either really drunk or it was really boring. I'm glad you got spoiled and lots of sweets. You definitely deserve it. And you look GORGEOUS! I love your club outfit, so cute. I agree that the night life scene can be super overrated though.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your birthday Jazz! You look so lovely in the photos, I love your dress :)
ReplyDeleteAimée
xx
petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk
Cute dress! Also love your "Dear Diary" post! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment!
Lischen
xxx
aw, you all look absolutely adorable! love all the decorations, and the cake is just perfect!
ReplyDeletexo TJ