I'm doing two entries again because they're pretty short!
November 3rd, 2008. 21:32. (Age 14)
Dear Diary,
OMFG. I made friends with jennifer*. ARGH. I didn't want to tho :@. Im so pissed off. I can't believe I gave into that RAT. And I bet I've pissed off everyone, cuz they thought I was never gonna be mates with her again. ARGH. ARGH. Im SOOOO stupid. And I said sorry to her as well. What the hell have I done. And if I had done something Id right it in HERE. And I haven't done shit. Unlike her.
ARGH. For fuks sake. ARGH. Im so annoyed (deep breath) omg I need to calm down. (deep breath) Right (deep breath) Ill name the good things about her =)
Well, I suppose she can make me laff, but so does everyone else, so that doesn't really count. (deep breath) And I guess I like her room. BUT THAT HAS NOTHNG TO DO WIF HER.
ARGGGHH
(DEEP BREATH)
(Next day, exactly the same time.)
Dear Diary,
Jennifer* has a nerve. On her mysapce shes got me 3RD on her friend list and shes said 'Life is perfect now :]' ARGH shes got a bloody cheek. (I think I said this as in the way I didn't want to be on the 'top' of her friends' list because I didn't like her - if that makes sense, not as in the way I was upset because I wasn't first on the list. I did not want to be on the list.)
Anyways I feel like a two faced bitch :) - great ^o) not =<, I think Bethany* is annoyed with me cuz she kind of kept walking away from me at break, but at lunch she was fine cuz we danced to Hot N Cold by Katy Perry =D Soo I dunno really.
OMG I realli want tickets to go and see the script =D, I love them!
BUT I LOVE AUSTIN DRAGE EVEN MORE!
I cannot believe he got kicked out the xfactor on saturday.
:<
(sniff) awwwww I LOVE HIM. he betta propose to me when I meet him LOL
--------------
*Names have been changed!
Oh wow. Just wow. If I come across as a serious bitch in these entries, it's because I can honestly say that "Jennifer" girl, is quite frankly one of the nastiest, twisted girls I have ever come across. No exaggeration involved. I'm not surprised I was angry with her. The girl had serious issues. Still has probably. I tried to find out why I was so angry with her but I hadn't wrote previously for like 3 weeks, so I didn't say why unfortunately.
And that awful MSN text talk stuff. How cringey. "Realli" EW.
Google Austin Drage. Definitely not my type anymore. What was I thinking? I never did meet him, therefore he never did propose to me. Thank God.
Catch the first 'Dear Diary' post here!
Did you have an 'enemy' type bitchy girl at school?
& who was your crush? Please tell ;)
Jazz

Thanks for sharing your journal. Fun to go back and hear from the 14 year old you. I think my teenage journal sounds fairly similar. Jennifer! What a nasty girl!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha I love that you have these and love even more that you share them with us. I am LOL-ing over here.
ReplyDelete