Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Dear Diary, I'm a brat and want to be American.

If you read a post a while back you would know that every month I will be having different themed posts on the Tuesday’s. So the ‘Five Things’ has now stopped and it is being replaced by ‘Dear Diary’. Every Tuesday in August, I will be sharing a diary entry of mine from the past. I’ll try and pick interesting ones! They will be copied word for word, all spellings  and punctuation will stay the same, all smiley faces will be included. Today there will be two short entries. Enjoy! (Oh and if there are ever any names mentioned, they have been changed, unless it is family.)
LOL. Sharon Osboure was my 'fashion hero', seriously??

March 2005. (Age 10)
Dear Diary,
I have just done a terrible thing. It all started when my friend rang up when I was on theSIMS2, and I had to talk to her, so I let Jai, my bro, go on it, when I finished talking Jai asked if he could have a family on theSims2, and I said yes. When we were in town a couple of days later Jai was getting The Sims 2 Uni and I wanted it to, so I made a deal with him :(
The deal was that I would let him share the Sims 2 aswell and I could share The Sims 2 Uni with him, he agreed.
NOW NOW NOW he is really ******* me off, I feel like asking my mom if I can take back the deal, but I bet she would say NO :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Infact I am going to ask her but I don’t know when

(Few days later.)
Dear Diary,
I did ask my mom and I was right, the answer was no! I think I’ve got over it, but I’m not sure. Today a man came in to talk about FENCING, I love it, and I’m aloud to join the 5 week club!
_________

Why on earth was I calling my mum ‘mom’? I’m English. I was still obsessed with the Olsen twins at the time, so that probably played a part. & yes I was a brat. & yes, I ended up doing fencing, for a lot longer than 5 weeks as well! Watch out, I’m skilled with a sword.

If you want to know what ended up happening with The Sims 2 malarkey, I think I hid the disk off my brother whenever he wanted to go on it (I know, that is really selfish!), so he somehow uninstalled University and the game then said all my families had been wiped when the expansion pack was removed. You may have read in previous posts that I once punched my brother in the face, hard. This was when it happened. Turns out none of my families got deleted after all, so my brother got a punch for nothing. Oh well.

Jazz

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for posts! I can see some of the post being super funny! I wish I still had my old diaries so that I could join in with this

    Aimée
    xx

    petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's talk about The Sims for a minute...I used to be obsessed. Actually, if I had it on my computer at home, I would still play it. I actually told my family NOT to buy me Sims 3 because I would be addicted. I'm almost 26.

    I used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins too. Now I think they just look really, really hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you spelled "aloud" instead of "allowed." So cute!

    I had the worst spelling when I was a kid. I spelled "close" instead of "clothes" til I was like fifteen. I was a little slow...

    This is such a fun idea, you're always so creative with your posts and that's part of the reason I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hunny! What a great post and a fab idea!! Awww i loved to read that, :) I love how you called your mum "mom" too, hilarious! I wanted to say thank you as well for your lovely comment on my recent blog post, my "life in the fastlane" post which kind of explained my little blogging absence lately, I've really missed everyone's blogs and it's great to catch up, I was also really touched to find out that people had missed my blog too! Thank you - i always love to read your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)