Monday, 13 August 2012

Spice up your life.

Slam it to the left and shake it to the right if you enjoyed the closing ceremony of the olympics.

-Slams it to the left and shakes it to the right.

I LOVED IT. If you can guess, especially the Spice Girls part. I was a hardcore fan when I was a kid. Posh was my fave. Barbie doll and everything.

I was ecstatic when Mr Blue Sky played. I want that played at my funeral. One of my favourite songs in the world. It's one of those tunes you can do a wild dance to.

Ed Sheeran is a babe. He's wonderful.

The John Lennon & Freddie Mercury tributes! Ahhhhhh.

Eric Idle dancing!

BORIS DANCING! What a man.

& hats off to Gary Barlow for performing with the rest of Take That. You tough cookie. (Incase you are unaware, he and his wife just lost their baby.)

Yes, I know you probably watched it and I'm just recapping you all on it, but it was amazing!! I soooo wish I was there. I actually had to recap on the first half before because I was at my friend's when that was on, so I'm still in the olympic spirit. Although I am still pissed David Tennant did not appear with the olympic flame at the beginning.

I do think they could have got better acts, because we have brought out some pretty good singers and not all of them appeared. AHEM Elton John, where was your ass? And Adele, being up the duff is no excuse.

I feel so giddy from it all though! & I'm pretty damn proud of London! Bravo. You did good. Well done to all the olympians as well! & Tom Daley, we will meet at some point. I pray anyway. Yum.

What was your favourite part?

But anyway, who's up for Rio 2016? I'll be in my 20's, holy crap.

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. I was actually thinking of you when the spice girls reunited. I remember you loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE the Spice Girls back in the day! I still have their music on my MP3 player now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boris dancing was brilliant!! I loved the Freddie tribute, that was probably my favourite part, I also thought Jessie J sounded great, one of the stronger vocalists. I thought the same about not including the likes of Elton John and Adele, they seemed to miss some really prominent English artists out, Coldplay would have been another good addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)