Dear Diary,
Sorry I've not wrote in sooo long, I guess quite a lot has happened :|
Okay, last Saturday me, Alice*, Kate* and Bethany* went out for Gemma's* birthday, it was really good! We had our nails done (I had a french manicure with a blue flower on two fingers:)) then had a footbath and had our toenails painted (mine dark purple:)) and then a facial which was sooo relaxing!!
And then we went to town afterwards, which started off really good. And then it all got ruined by the biggest bitches in the world :@
Mel* + Jen* + Faye* + Lisa* were in town as well and saw us, and Faye and Lisa started to come over to say hi, and when they did Jen dragged Faye away, and Mel followed them, so Lisa said she'd have to go then. Which quite annoyed me but we just went in Primark, then Faye and Lisa came in and Faye was just like "oh Mel's really upset and feels left out" and then Jen phoned her and said Mel was crying, so Faye like ran out, and, me, Gemma, Alice + Lisa followed and Mel + Jen + Faye were in MP (a very small shopping center) and Mel was like propa crying and I went over on my own to calm her down (at the time me and her were practically best friends) and Jen was just shouting at me to go away, and then Mel was saying I'm always leaving her out and I never bloody leave her out =O, And Jen was still shouting at me and they were both doin me head in and I honestly thought I were gonna punch em. But instead, immaturely, I shouted fuck off at her (Jen), not loud though, and then Jen screamed "you fuck off ya bitch" but she screamed that while I'd stormed off, and while everyone in the little shopping centre thing was looking at us.
Well anyway, I'm still not friends with em :)
Erm, I started work experience last Monday and I HATE it =| they like give me absolutely nothing to do.
Erm, I can't think of out else that has happened tbh... errr, oh Matty (my now ex, after we admitted we liked each other but never got together), like just before was saying how he did like this one girl at college but she was taken, and it just didn't really bother me tbh, so I guess I don't really like him anymore! WOOOO =D !!!
Anyway, I'll try and write more often!
Night <3
*Names been changed.
------------------
Yes, that Jen was the same Jen as the one in my last post. I totally forgot this even happened and I can't stop laughing! I can totally remember it all now, I remember being soooo angry because I generally never left that Mel out, we were out for my friend's birthday, who hadn't invited them because I don't think she was very close with them at the time, so it's not like she wasn't invited because we didn't like her, my friend just didn't know her well enough to take her out for her birthday. I think anyway, I'm sure they only started getting close after that.
I'm glad I stuck up for myself and told her to fuck off, though. Well done, me.
Did you ever have a huge argument in public whilst at high school?
Jazz
When we were in high school my group of friends had a massive argument with another group of friends, we would literally shout at each other from two different fields with a road in between.This debate went on for about a month and a half.
ReplyDeletexox
I love these types of post x
ReplyDelete