Sunday, 19 August 2012

Life is good lately.

Last week I got into university.

Today I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh. I am so, so happy! I actually could not be happier with life right now!

I even get free lunch, how amazing is that? It is at a sandwich shop and oh my days it gets so hot, I was sweltering. And I had to wear my hair up. Jazz does not wear her hair up. Ever. My neck felt cold and it was boiling in there.

Jazz the waitress. Slash sandwich maker. Slash dishwasher. Slash human cloth.

AND I GET A PINNY. So exciting.
& the people there are so lovely which makes it even better! There was so much tension at my previous job.

Oh and my freshers week for next month looks so good! UV party and fancy dress AND Jay from the Inbetweeners there on one of the nights? Amaaaaazing. 
And there is also a 'silent disco', anyone been to one before? Can't decide if I want to go to it or not!

And I was also thinking today, I knew I was happy being single, but after Saturday night, I realised exactly how happy I was to be single, because let's face it, if I was in a relationship, the way I was dancing with that lad, I'd have been dumped 20 times over. I'm still cringing. But I think if I met a lad anytime soon, I'd probably just keep it to 'seeing' each other. 

I love my life!

Jazz

4 comments:

  1. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats on everything. You deserve it all. I hope you really like your new job. Where did you work before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems as though you're so happy for you, glad you're just enjoying life :)

    Aimée
    xx

    petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How exciting :)

    I never wear my hair down - we are opposites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)