Whilst at my boyfriends house yesterday I wanted to try and make Pizza Hut's cookie dough. I have done it before. And it has gone better before. But never mind, it was still simply
deeeee-lish.
So first off you need some cookies, any type you like, and some chocolate. I would normally have vanilla ice cream with it as well but we did not have any.
You then need to melt the chocolate, do it however you like melting it, and stick the however many cookies in the microwave. I put them in for a minute then checked on them and they needed another minute. When they have melted properly, they will still be round and look like they originally did, but your finger should sink into them.
Then all you need to do is drizzle the chocolate on top! (Normally I would put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the middle then drizzle the chocolate as the cookies are quite dry).
Matt thought it looked gross, but it was actually so nice (mmmm).
However I did feel a tad sick afterwards, I'll rethink my portion size next time...
~Jazz
These look absolutely delicious, shall have to try this soon ^^ x
ReplyDelete